Search results

1. tmanmtb

Gone 40 Gallon Peninsula

Drilled 40-gallon Breeder with metal stand.
  2. tmanmtb

Anyone getting rid of a 40-80g?

I have a 40G breeder Drilled in a Peninsula config with a metal stand you can have for free.
  3. tmanmtb

Levels?

What were the recommendations from triton to get the magnesium back on track? Could that be what is causing the low calcium consumption Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. tmanmtb

Turbo snails paralyzed?

What is your alkalinity Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. tmanmtb

Nano Skimmer Recommendations?

I use an Apex DOSE on mine changing 1 gallon a day on my 40B. I now never carry water and only have to make water once a month. The time I save more than covers the cost of the DOSE.
  6. tmanmtb

Nano Skimmer Recommendations?

I would invest in an automatic water change solution I have not found an effective nano skimmer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. tmanmtb

Basement humidity

I have a finished basement and I keep my sump in a closet where I attached a fan to the wall. The air movement keeps the closet dry as a bone and I rarely see above 50% humidity in the basement. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. tmanmtb

Buffing acrylic

Yes I think they even sell a scratch removal kit with all the sand paper progressions http://www.mightymagnets.com Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. tmanmtb

Buffing acrylic

If you go up several more grits of wet sand paper you will not need to buff with a compound. I have seen people remove scratches while the water is still in the tank with just sandpaper starting at 1500 grit progressing to 8000 grit using a mighty mag. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. tmanmtb

Did not get new Membership card

I do it for the warm fuzzies
  11. tmanmtb

Did not get new Membership card

When I renewed this year I did not get a new card. The one from last year has an expiration date on it.
  12. tmanmtb

Lets talk ATO

I am running both the Osmolater and the ATK. Tunze is the superior product IMO. The ATK works and it is nice to be able to see the the status on Neptune but it is a little finicky. It is still high quality product but not to the level of reliability as the Tunze. Sent from my iPhone using...
  13. tmanmtb

New Refugium Question

Unless you want to see inside you can leave it until you are ready to prune the growth as to remove the nutrients it contains from your tank and allow room for new growth.
  14. tmanmtb

BRS GFS not tumbling in reactor

So if you are using the tube make sure the seal on the top is good might be bypassing the cartridge Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. tmanmtb

BRS GFS not tumbling in reactor

Are you using the clear insert with the foam disks for the GFO? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. tmanmtb

Parasite?

Found these all over my nano tank today anyone have an ID? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. tmanmtb

Free 40 Gallon breeder

This was used as sump needs to be resealed. Dracut MA
  18. tmanmtb

Free 120 Stand

Sold MOD please close
  19. tmanmtb

Free 120 Stand

Free Stand for a 120 Gal stand Light oak finish 48" x 24" foot print. Pick Up in Dracut
  20. tmanmtb

White spots on live rock

+1 for the cleanup crew did it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back