Search results

1. tmanmtb

Gone 40 Gallon Peninsula

Drilled 40-gallon Breeder with metal stand.
  2. tmanmtb

Did not get new Membership card

When I renewed this year I did not get a new card. The one from last year has an expiration date on it.
  3. tmanmtb

Parasite?

Found these all over my nano tank today anyone have an ID? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. tmanmtb

Free 40 Gallon breeder

This was used as sump needs to be resealed. Dracut MA
  5. tmanmtb

Free 120 Stand

Free Stand for a 120 Gal stand Light oak finish 48" x 24" foot print. Pick Up in Dracut
  6. tmanmtb

Return pump died

Woke up this morning and my return pump died! I am running on my water change refill pump right now but I do not trust it. Any advise on where I can pick 1 or for that matter 2 today so I do not have to scramble if this happens again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. tmanmtb

BTA all wrapped up?

Woke up this morning and my BTA looks like his tenticals were all wrapped up. Anyone ever see this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. tmanmtb

Clowns fighting

My paired clown fish went to war last night. Not sure what is going on there but there appears to be a clear loser. They are now hanging out like nothing has happened. There is clearly some damage. Has anyone seen this before and is my clown going to be ok? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. tmanmtb

Dosing How To's????

Could someone direct me to some content on dosing? - best practice - what should I be dosing - is it required - how to set it all up once the above is determined. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. tmanmtb

Fish Overboard

So I came one this afternoon and my tank was one fish shy. For the life of me I could not figure out where the little bugger got off to. Not in the rock not on the floor. So I just chalked it up to aliens (ofcourse what else could it be). So I feed the tank and low and behold there it is swiming...
  11. tmanmtb

New Refugium How to start

I just started a new refugium and I am looking for advise on how to make the best use of it. I have some rubble in there now and a light. What else do I need to get started?
  12. tmanmtb

Reef Deal 75 lbs of Free LR

Found this on Craigslist. I hope someone scores this. Approximately 75 pounds of Fiji live rock, some pieces with some soft coral, free. Live rock is infested with aptasia. Can be broken down and rebuilt by someone who is ambitious and wants to save the $8+ per pound that it cost me. Some...
  13. tmanmtb

Food grade barrels

I am looking for some Food grade barrels But i am not sure where to find them anybody have any input for me?
  14. tmanmtb

Reef Deal Salt Water Live Rock/coral tank - $400 (Lakes Region)

http://nh.craigslist.org/for/1111827237.html Found this while browsing around
  15. tmanmtb

Reef Deal Reef Aquarium - $300 (Dover)

http://nh.craigslist.org/for/1077842395.html Just found this on CL
  16. tmanmtb

Reef Deal Found on Craigslist

http://nh.craigslist.org/for/270697431.html
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back