Search results

1. Pinkskunk

Sold Enormous teal carpet (clownfish hosting) anemone FS - pickup only Wakefield MA - $700

Wow that is the longest captive living Gigantea Carpet anemone i have seen. seen it in person many years ago..... i hope the person who got it will continue to keep it happy and healthy.
  2. Pinkskunk

FS Controllers for sale - Pickup in Randolph (Marlborough during weekday)

Updates.... 1 Tunze still available. 2 DA controllers still available.
  3. Pinkskunk

Price Change: Picture as shown above. Tunze auto water topoff: $80 very good condition
  4. Pinkskunk

FS Equipment for sale - Price varies depending on item. Clinton/Marlboro

Thank you Joe! Folks, if the item is sold i will remove it from the list.
  5. Pinkskunk

FS Equipment for sale - Price varies depending on item. Clinton/Marlboro

I have the following items for sale. my items are working condition. i am not here to steal or cheat money from my fellow reefers. i was a reefer for 20years but i sh** down my reef for more than 2 years now and most of my equipment been sitting idle for much longer than that. please READ the...
  6. Pinkskunk

FS ARM Ultra High Purity Aragonite Reactor Media - 1 GAl -$20

Pickup in Clinton/Marlborough during weekdays or Boston area during Weekends. As shown in picture, never used. $20. the grain size is as pictured, please compare the text on the label to the grain size and you can imagine the size. Price is FIRM.
  7. Pinkskunk

Hello, I have not been up here nor i answered any PM but now i am starting to pay attention so please PM me if you are interested in any of the items. the item(s) still listed meaning they are still available. i remove the sold item. TIA,
  8. Pinkskunk

sorry i dont get on here often so i am giving this a bump..... still available.
  9. Pinkskunk

DA: $50 Tunze auto water topoff: $100 very good condition
  10. Pinkskunk

FS Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Top Off System

please send me a text 508 250 8804
  11. Pinkskunk

Sold German Made Reflective MH fixture

you need the ballast to drive the bulbs. these are only the fixtures that reflect lights.
  12. Pinkskunk

FS Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Top Off System

Yes they are still avail. i have not been avail to meet potential customers but i will be back in town next monday.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back