Search results

1. Pinkskunk

FS Equipment for sale - Price varies depending on item. Clinton/Marlboro

I have the following items for sale. my items are working condition. i am not here to steal or cheat money from my fellow reefers. i was a reefer for 20years but i sh** down my reef for more than 2 years now and most of my equipment been sitting idle for much longer than that. please READ the...
  2. Pinkskunk

FS ARM Ultra High Purity Aragonite Reactor Media - 1 GAl -$20

Pickup in Clinton/Marlborough during weekdays or Boston area during Weekends. As shown in picture, never used. $20. the grain size is as pictured, please compare the text on the label to the grain size and you can imagine the size. Price is FIRM.
  3. Pinkskunk

FS Controllers for sale - Pickup in Randolph (Marlborough during weekday)

DA: $50 Tunze auto water topoff: $100 very good condition
  4. Pinkskunk

Sold German Made Reflective MH fixture

Test Me: 508 250 8804 I have 3 ReefBrite fixture as shown in the pictures. condition is MINT, very very good, Excellent. $20 each. $60 for all. pickup in Randolph 508 250 8804
  5. Pinkskunk

Gone B-Ionic 8 gals plus extras $40

I have unopened 8-gal, or 4gal of each part. Product as shown in picture. brand new still sealed. the package includes everything you see in the picture. the B-Ionic buckets are unopened. Location: Randolph Price: $40 508 250 8804
  6. Pinkskunk

Sold 40oz Frozen PE Mysis $25

40 oz. frozen UNOPENED. $25 pickup in Shrewsbury 508 250 8804 No HOLD
  7. Pinkskunk

FS Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Top Off System

i have 2 in VERY VERY good condition. $75 each. price is firm this is extremely reliable. pickup in Randolph or Marlborough 508 250 8804 Price Correction
  8. Pinkskunk

FS Blue Line Aqua Pump 40 x. Brand New never seen water

Price is $125. brand new. pickup in Shrewsbury or Marlborough Price is firm: 508 250 8804
  9. Pinkskunk

Sold Gyre XF250 Controller and Pump

Hello I have a brand new still in the box the controller and the pump. neither one is setup and never seen water. this is a package deal. $200 for the package. price is firm pickup in Randolph or in Marlborough during weekend. 508 250 8804 No Hold. First come first get.
  10. Pinkskunk

Sold German Made LED. Mitras LX 6200-HV - FS

Each is $150. Condition: Very Good Used for less than 2 years. High Quality German made LED Use PC to program light, no need to buy a separate controller. I have 3. Pickup in Randolph or in Marlborough during weekday. price is low enough for quick sale. Price is firm unless you buy all 3 for...
  11. Pinkskunk

FS 100 Gal Rubbermaid tubs - $25 each

i have 2-100Gal Rubbermaid tubs very very good condition FS. each is $25. Pickup ONLY in Shrewsbury. FCFS no hold. 508 250 8804
  12. Pinkskunk

FS Drilled 40Gal breeder -$20

Hello i have a 40 gal breeder that is drilled on the side wall near the bottom. the tank is $20. pickup in Shrewsbury anytime. 508 250 8804
  13. Pinkskunk

Is digitita and green slimmer friendly to each other

Hi Can you sps expert tell me if theses two corals get along? I want to glue a mini digi colony to the center of a large green slimmer colony to get a cool looking bicolor coral colony and was wondering if the digi will kill the slimmer, or vice versa? TIA
  14. Pinkskunk

Reef Deal Dr Foster n Smith

If u spend $125 or more u get $50 cash back. I bought 3 boxes of reef crystal at $50 each. The cash back I can use later for another box of salt that's $150 for 4 boxes of rc isn't bad.
  15. Pinkskunk

Black egg crates, where to buy

Hi folks where do you buy those black egg crates for frag rack or reef divider....etc? i only see the white ones at Home Depot at the Ceiling Lighting section but not the black one. thanks :)
  16. Pinkskunk

Breeding Onyx Clowns

Hello BRS I have a pair of nice looking (IMHO) Onyx clowns. the female lay eggs frequently over the years. i never bother trying to breed as i dont know how and i have no time. does anyone who would like to get the eggs? in return i ask for 2 or 3 pairs of babies when they mature :) i love...
  17. Pinkskunk

Reef Deal 160Gal Reef Crystal with rebate

Amazon has 160gal RC for $45. RC has a rebate for $10. Valid 1 per house hold. Rebate form here: http://www.petsolutions.com/Images/Products/pdfs/160-Gal-Instant-Ocean-and-Reef-Rebate-2016.pdf
  18. Pinkskunk

where are all the sands?

Hi everyone. i want to get some clean sand for my reef tank. the old southdown sands are long gone. where are you guys buying new sand nowaday? thanks
  19. Pinkskunk

while the world is trying to save the reef, the chinese do the opposite

http://www.grindtv.com/nature/chinese-fishermen-caught-deliberately-destroying-reef/?ref=yfp#LvoPoueBoLiMP4Mp.97
  20. Pinkskunk

My youtube video is very bad

Hi all i have many videos i recorded using my Samsung Note 4 and when i play back on my PC its in high def and very clear. When i upload this to youtube, the quality is so poor eventhough it said HD. I see some videos on youtube that show very high and clear quality reef videos but how come...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back