Search results

1. EddieM

FS Aquatic Life - White 61" T5 Hybrid Mounting system. $200

61" G2 T5HO Hybrid LED T5 Mounting System WHITE w/End Caps - Aquatic Life - Includes hanging kit. $200. Pick up in Goffstown, NH.
  2. EddieM

Sold Neptune Sky

PM Sent
  3. EddieM

What's wrong with my Melanarus Wrasse?

Thanks. I've tried the peas and will pick up some epsom salt and a hypodermic needle tomorrow.
  4. EddieM

Not the best pic, but here's a side view.
  5. EddieM

I've had her for about 5 years and haven't added anything new to the tank (220G) in over a year. Two weeks ago she started acting strange and then last week she stopped swimming and has just been hanging out upside down. She's been like this for about 5 days now. This "bubble" seems to be...
  6. EddieM

FS Green Slimer, Kryptonite CandyCane, Monti "True Undata"

Thanks, Chris. It was a pleasure meeting you also. I look forward to some pics after everything settles.
  7. EddieM

I don't plan on going anywhere. Been at this for over 25 years, including 4 years with the current tank/house. I'm off of Wallace Rd, just over the Bedford line. Let me know of you need a hand with anything, always happy to help another reefer out. -Eddie
  8. EddieM

I have everything listed still available and will be around all weekend. Thanks
  9. EddieM

It was a pleasure meeting you also. Thanks for the compliments and I'm glad to hear you are happy with the corals. I look forward to some pictures once they settle in.
  10. EddieM

Sold Extra large GSP

18"+ piece of tonga branch covered in Green Star Polyps. 2 available, $50 each. Pickup in Goffstown, NH or mutually agreeable location.
  11. EddieM

Need to make room. Reasonable offers accepted.
  12. EddieM

It is. I’d put it right there with most montis and Birdsnest for care. Definitely one of the easier acros.
  13. EddieM

Time to prune. All fresh cut to your choosing. Located in Goffstown, NH Green Slimer. Picture of mother colony below, which measures over 26". $1 per inch Montipora "True Undata" - $10/frag Kryptonite Candy Cane - $3 per head Forest Fire M. digitata $10/frag Sold Out Bicolored Hammer 2 or...
  14. EddieM

Borrow a Skimmer?

Thank you. I did, I used 2” vinyl edge trim-Adhesive back where you just heat it and apply a little pressure. Worked great and completed the look I was going for.
  15. EddieM

Borrow a Skimmer?

New skimmer has arrived. For anyone in the market, I highly recommend the Bubble King Double Cone. I thought my 10+ yr old Bubble King was decent, but it doesn't compare to the current model. Absolutely in love.
  16. EddieM

Borrow a Skimmer?

Brian, PM Sent. Thanks
  17. EddieM

Borrow a Skimmer?

My skimmer pump (Red Dragon 1500) died yesterday and the new skimmer won't be here until late next week. I'm not sure how people go skimmerless, but I'm struggling to keep my Ph up. It's been dropping down below 7.6 at night (even with an air pump running around the clock). I'd rather not risk...
  18. EddieM

RO/DI waste water...

If you don't have one already, I highly recommend adding a water saver kit to your RODI. Not only will it double your production, but it cuts your waste water in half. My only regret was not putting one on sooner. https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/water-saver-upgrade-kit-bulk-reef-supply.html
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back