Search results

1. SteveDola

FS Aquamaxx protein skimmer CO-1

Used aquamaxx protein skimmer cone design model Co-1. Designed for insump and tanks up to 175 gallon but 90 gallons on high load. Footprint is 6.3 x 8.7” 19.7 “ height Works great. I had the airline pumped to the window for added air intake and PH raising. Fully cleaned and ready to go. Still...
  2. SteveDola

WTB Amazeballs Goni Frag

Looking for a frag from a local reefer. If you have it available please PM. TY
  3. SteveDola

Reef Tank Carbon Dosing With Tropic Marin NP-Bacto Balance

I was at FFM and talking with the Tropic Marin scientist regarding the carbon dosing in a mature reef tank. Ive never done carbon dosing but many have sung the praises of the carbon dosing method over the years. He peaked my interest with its ease and commitment to how exceptional the product...
  4. SteveDola

Sold Red Sea reefer RSK skimmer

I have this super clean skimmer ready for sale. I was going to use this but ended up with the dc version instead. Pictures don’t do it justice because it’s immaculate. Sells for 369.99 on brs but selling for 150.00 is a steel for this great skimmer. Pm with interest...
  5. SteveDola

FS Frags: Godzilla Yumas, Walt Disney, TGC Orange creamsicle, Grand Master Krak Zoas

Godzilla Yumas (4 available)= 60.00 each frag mounted and healed for weeks. Walt Disney Acro (1 available) = 60.00 TGC Orange Creamsicle (3 available) = 20.00 each Grand Master Krak Zoa (2polys each) = 60.00 each (1 frag was retracted after being moved) Also double heads of Dragon soul torches...
  6. SteveDola

Top down Pics of some acros

All grown from little frags. Tank is starting to fill in nicely. By summer time it should be an SPS forest.
  7. SteveDola

FS Dragon Soul Torches

Located in Warwick RI. 40 dollars per head. Multiple heads available. Willing to meet within 30 mins.
  8. SteveDola

Water Change station

I finally got around to doing the water change station so i dont have to lug buckets anymore. I have a sicce sdc wifi to run my water via 50ft hose to my tank. I have a feeling my back will be thanking me later.
  9. SteveDola

Sold Skimz Skimmer

Selling this beast skimmer. $175.00 I wanted to increase my water volume and skimming capacity. I had intended on renovating my sump or remotely setting up my sump to accommodate this skimmer but its not going to happen. Dont have the area to set up so time to get new plan. I purchased this...
  10. SteveDola

ID please

I had this stuck to my glass and cant remember what theyre called. Can someone help ID this?
  11. SteveDola

WTB amazeballs goni

looking to buy a frag of amazeballs goni locally. Willing to drive to Conn or Mass. PM or text me at 401-*480*-2864
  12. SteveDola

Free RO/DI unit

I replaced my RO/DI unit with a new BRS 150g saver model and have an old version. Its 3 canisters and 2 ro chambers the std rack. It was leaky for me but could probably be fixed or used for parts (more likely). Im offering it free to the first who claims it. The DOW RO membranes were replaced...
  13. SteveDola

WTB 55 gallon barrels

Going to create a mixing station. If anyone has food-grade water storage barrels available for sale or knows of a place...let me know, please. TY
  14. SteveDola

WTB ORA Pearl Berry Acro

Looking for a frag of ORA Pearlberry (the OG one). Anyone in the RI area or surrounding areas Id be interested in a frag. HMU here or 401-480- 2 eight 6 four
  15. SteveDola

How to test for stray voltage

How do you test for low stray voltage? is there a meter? I think I got a little zap but cant confirm. Are certain devices more likely to give stray voltage into the water?
  16. SteveDola

Aluminum in a reef tank

Recently I had samples of my water analyzed by ATI. Upon results, it was determined that the tank has higher levels of aluminum. Mostly everything else was great ( slightly lower strontium and manganese) but the most concerning was aluminum. Does anyone know the effects of elevated Al in a reef...
  17. SteveDola

FS Godzilla Yuma, Dragon Souls

Zoas: Scrambled Eggs - 25 Goblins on Fire - 35 Dragon Soul Single Heads - 50 Godzilla Yuma (dime size) - 120 (1 available)
  18. SteveDola

WTB Homewrecker acro

Does anyone have frags for sale? doesnt have to be big. PM me if you have available.
  19. SteveDola

FS Zoas - Goblins and Scrambled Eggs

a frag of each. looking to sell to make room for some acro frags. 30 each or both for 50. no actinic with actinic
  20. SteveDola

ABC reagents for Apex Trident

Its that time again for me to purchase reagents for my trident and was wondering about the off-brand reagents that are for sale at a discount. Experiences with them?? Let me know what you think... if there is a thread already on this subject, sorry...point me in that direction.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back