Search results

1. K

WTB Reeflink

Hello. Looking for a Reeflink. Please let me know if you have one available. Thank you! Kevin
  2. K

FS $10 Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone

Hello, I have many Rainbow bubble tip anemone's for sale located in Shrewsbury, MA. $10 each! Thank you Kevin
  3. K

membership question

Hello, I signed up and paid to become a member. I was wondering how long it takes to update the system to show I'm a member now. Thank you. Kevin
  4. K

Anemone help

I have a bubble tipped anemone problem in my tank. They have completely taken over!! Looking for some advice of how to get them all out of my tank. I would like to go back to having some coral.
  5. K

FS Red Sea c250

Hello, I bought this tank second hand and never set it up. I have no history on it. I need it gone soon so the first person to come with 100 dollars takes it. It is an all in one tank so it has the stand, Tank, lights, and skimmer included. The tank looks like it is in relatively good shape...
  6. K

FS RBTA’s for sale

Hello, I have multiple rainbow bubble tip anemones for sale. They are located in Shrewsbury, MA. Asking $20 each. Thank you Kevin
  7. K

FS Red Sea Max c250

Hello. I bought this tank and was going to set it up, but will no longer have time. It also comes with a good amount of dry rock as well. Asking $300 Pick up in Shrewsbury, MA
  8. K

Free Large monti caps

I have two large monti caps that aren’t doing great in my tank. One is dark green and one is light green. Hopefully someone can get them to bounce back. Free if want them. Pick up in Shrewsbury, Ma Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. K

Free Free stuff

I have a couple things that will be up for grabs. 1. Deep Blue 57 gallon Reef ready tank. There is a stand with a 20 gallon sump I built available too, but the stand is in rough shape. 3. There is about 50 pounds of live rock. There are some Xenia, and blue cloves on them. There are some...
  10. K

Ich

Hello everyone, My fish are starting to show signs of ich (white spots) and I am going to set up a quarantine tank to prepare to treat them with copper if needed. I am going to leave my display tank free of fish for 8 weeks as I have read it is effective in getting rid of ich. I was...
  11. K

How to feed a BTA

Hello, I recently added a bubble tip anemone to my tank for my maroon clown. Does anyone know how to feed it shrimp? I put the shrimp in the middle of it's tentacles, but it floats out after a few minutes and the hermits get a hold of it. thanks in advance! Kevin
  12. K

Help finding wires.

hello, i'm trying to install additional lights on my nanocube 6. I was wondering if anyone knew where I can buy some electrical wires locally (Boston, Worcester, or Springfield) such as the "12 wire cable - 18 AWG". It is a cable, when stripped, has 12 multicolored wires inside. I'm not...
  13. K

reef newbie

Hello everyone, My girlfriend recently surprised me with a 6 gallon nanocube since I'm living in a small apt. in Boston now. I've been keeping saltwater fish for a couple of years now, but have not had much experience with corals. I was wondering what the essentials are for keeping a healthy...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back