1. N

Free Pink spotted goby

Dartmouth
  2. N

Free Pink spotted goby

have a pink spotted goby for over a year, I need a good home for him
  3. N

New setup cycling process

My question do you think I should get a small bottle of bio spira and add it? I'm currently using seachem stability
  4. N

Forgot to mention I already have a piece of live rock and 20lbs of love sand
  5. N

So I started my tank on Monday and my ammonia level is still at 4 Things I used dry rock, stability from seachem and ro water etc When can I expect for th ammonia to go diwn? I'm worried bacteria isn't working or not existing Any thoughts?
  6. N

Koralia 600

I was thinking of putting 2 koralia 600 in my 38 nuvo. Do you guys think that is to much for that tank? Or will the 425 model be better suited . Tank will consist of only fish and lps
  7. N

Current USA Lighting

Just purchased the 38 Nuvo and looking to get led lighting. I will be dong basic softies/lps corals. After reading reviews and seeing videos this light may do enough for what I am looking for. Was wondering if anyone had experince with this or thoughts on this model...
  8. N

Dry Rock amount

This will be used in my new startup tank Can I just add to tank and cycle it
  9. N

Dry Rock amount

just ordered 30lbs of fiji dry rock for my 38g nuvo tank. should that be enough?
  10. N

Clowns getting harrased!!

So i keep on seeing the clowns nip at each otehr and its looking preetty bad so i seprerated them. one is in the tank and the other is a breeder. till i see a diffrence in there fins.. what do yall think
  11. N

So im looking in my tank.. I see the clowns picking each other. Maybe they are fighting.. and tryign to kill each other
  12. N

so I have to ocellaris clowns. 1 cardinal, 1 yellow tail damsel both are smaller then the clowns. the clowns are about 1.5-2 inches. and i have have a green spotted puffer. I am tryign to see how is picking at the clowns. I beelive before i put the damsel and cardinal it they were in with the...
  13. N

911 Major Help!!!

that probably waht happend to me and they all died!!!
  14. N

911 Major Help!!!

I am not sure!!! My PH was so low that i had the LPS test it and it didnt even show up... So i raised the PH level back to normal.. I dont know my ALK levels.. I will need to get a full force testing kit..
  15. N

911 Major Help!!!

So I should do a amonia test. and do a series water change.
  16. N

911 Major Help!!!

I have setup tanks a few times and never ran into a issue like this.. and this is horrible pissing me off
  17. N

911 Major Help!!!

I have had my tank for 1.5 months I started with 2 clowns.. everythign been runnign good never had an issue.. all of sudden slowly all my fish started to die.. I had a 2 wrase die. a tang. then my 2 clows are now dead.. only thign left is the yw goby... At first my PH was low so i got it back to...
  18. N

Rimless Tank

Yeah Im thinking of a 120g. 48x24x24
  19. N

Rimless Tank

Yeah thats the onlyh company i seen that makes the tank
  20. N

Rimless Tank

Anyone know where I can get good quality rimless manufactures or places I can get one.. thanks
Back