Search results

1. mstrassbur

meetings ?

hi i used to be a member a few years ago, im thinking on coming back , i dont have any tanks now, just looking in here to find if there is monthy meetings i would like to go to.in the boston area? manny.
  2. mstrassbur

FS 80 Gallon Complete System

do you have the dimensions for the set up?
  3. mstrassbur

my fish tank in brazil 1500 LT stalation

it looks like copper pipes or is it pvc painted copper color?
  4. mstrassbur

membership ?

hi Bob can you see what happend with my membership? it was paid in the last days of march, manny
  5. mstrassbur

Have not received your card?

hi Michelle. can you see why i don't have a fish under my name? manny
  6. mstrassbur

hi wilfx: did you received payment for my account? i send it a couple of days ago by paypal manny
  7. mstrassbur

will send a payment thru paypal manny
  8. mstrassbur

hi wilfx can you check on my exp date i think i'm not up to date? manny
  9. mstrassbur

Red bug treatment

sorry i didn't know the rules
  10. mstrassbur

disaster now

hi thank you all for kind words and offers for tanks and equipment im ok for now.i had drain the rest of the water out of the leaking tank ( looks like a bad seal on the bottom seam on the the tank)and moved the coral and rocks to a temp.tank while i was waiting for a couple of members to pick...
  11. mstrassbur

disaster now

i have a ton of stuff that i know is not going to make it, a lot of coral encrusted live rock .sand , a few fish a lot of frags frags so if anybody needs or want them please come and get it. no pests that i know of. some of the rock has those pesky chinese blue star polips stuff ? i can...
  12. mstrassbur

disaster now

is sunday morning 4am i just got up to find the floor wet tank leaking im going to drain a 75 gallon tank now into the drain i dont have any choice now anybody wants any corals or fish let me know i will try to save in buckeets i live in chelsea .ma 02150
  13. mstrassbur

swap sand or not

14. mstrassbur

What does Bump mean

b= bring u= up m= my p= post
  15. mstrassbur

How many coral do you have?

not nessesary true, I sometimes can't remember my own name and I bet I'M not the only one here. LOL
  16. mstrassbur

A big thank you to all of the volunteers at the auction

thanks to all of the BOD and volunteers for a well done job . YOU DID A GREAT JOB AT THE AUCTION
  17. mstrassbur

I just witnessed a murder

hi Michelle you had the chance to do the right thing and you turn the other way,that poor snail you could have saved jk.
  18. mstrassbur

Pluming question, More to come I'm sure

i wouldn't use the paste for is a liquid and it could contaminate the water with whatever they put in it, i would only use the tape.not worth taking a chance IMO.
  19. mstrassbur

Pluming question, More to come I'm sure

hi Michelle I think you can do it just like that, drill a hole a litle bit biger than the bulkhead fitting so the tub sits flush in the cement board and have clearence to tighten the nut on the fitting i hope that makes sence to you. manny
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back