Search results

1. mstrassbur

meetings ?

hi i used to be a member a few years ago, im thinking on coming back , i dont have any tanks now, just looking in here to find if there is monthy meetings i would like to go to.in the boston area? manny.
  2. mstrassbur

membership ?

hi Bob can you see what happend with my membership? it was paid in the last days of march, manny
  3. mstrassbur

disaster now

is sunday morning 4am i just got up to find the floor wet tank leaking im going to drain a 75 gallon tank now into the drain i dont have any choice now anybody wants any corals or fish let me know i will try to save in buckeets i live in chelsea .ma 02150
  4. mstrassbur

A big thank you to all of the volunteers at the auction

thanks to all of the BOD and volunteers for a well done job . YOU DID A GREAT JOB AT THE AUCTION
  5. mstrassbur

august meeting?

is there a club meeting for august ?
  6. mstrassbur

help with parameters alk-cal

I'M having a problem with the parameters on my 75 gallon tank i haved talked to BRENDAN at Skipptons he sugesteg i post here and RC to see if anybody has any ideas. this started a few of weeks ago,I have been trying to raise my alk-cal- levels to alk 10-11DKH . cal 400-450 every couple of...
  7. mstrassbur

Skippton

i just want to tell everyone about my experience with skipptons . i have visited this store in the past and allways is been a great experience from all the employees Ally-Ed-Anthony and some others that i don'd remember their names. i want to thank BRENDAN he has taken time and effort to help...
  8. mstrassbur

help with forum

hi can someone look at my status im not been able to see the brs member sites the banner says is private? thanks,
  9. mstrassbur

Recommendation on my tank?

I have a 75 gall main tank with a 30 gallon sump thats been running for almost a year now lights are 2 DE 100w 14000 and two T i run gfo and carbon in a dual reactor , euro reef skimmer / have a koralia 4 and a koralia 2 for flow my problem is that all my zoas aren't growing at all in fact...
  10. mstrassbur

Ligthing help?

i have a coralife aquapro fixture that i got from another member a few months ago I'm ready to change bulbs and i found this set up: 1 bulb aquasun 54/85 t5 v ho 1 bulb actinic white 54/85 t5 vho 2 bulb DE pec lamp mh-150w/td blue made in japan 6A14 my questions is should i...
  11. mstrassbur

need help(anyboby has a sedra 3500 pump

:( today has been bad for me i was working on my set up and started by instaling my timer made by CORALIFE as soon i put power into-it it started to smoke badly so i should stoped there but i tough that a lot of people mention that it was a bad timer so i just trew it away with a reminder...
  12. mstrassbur

Live Rock ?

I'M setting up a 75 gallon tank and will be using rock my question is how do i make sure the rock is clean i was thinking of cooking the rock in hot boiling water to make sure nothing bad is been introduced into the new set up or are any other suggestions you can think I know that this has...
  13. mstrassbur

looking for a cup of live sand

hi I'm setting up a 75 gallon tank and I need a cup of sand to seed my new sand i don't want to use my old sand because i want to start fresh again and not to make the same mistakes i have made. if somebody has any sand to donate to me in the Boston or North Shore area please send me a pm or...
  14. mstrassbur

Seting Up My New 75gallon Tank

i purchased a complete set up from a good standing member of the BRS thanks again GLENN .:D this will be my largest tank i have a 29 tall now I'm in the process of get it into place and filled and will need advice in the near future ;) this is what i got in the deal 75 Gal Oceanic RR...
  15. mstrassbur

Membership?

HI i was send a note the other day about my membership renewal , i notice that you have removed my posting and other benefits, my card says I'm good until 3/1/9 so can you fix it , i will renew at the meeting. thanks MANNY screen mane is mstrassbur
  16. mstrassbur

WATER TESTING at meeting?

HI I had my wife drop a sample of water to be tested at the meeting did anybody did the test? if so could you post the results thanks
  17. mstrassbur

Mag Flakes

HI I found some bags at the Chelsea ,ma. home depot if anybody is interested its lot number is 1-182-06 from dead sea works.
  18. mstrassbur

tank sizes

Hi I 'm thinking of upgrading to a larger tank is there a web site with the sizes of tanks and their corresponding holding in gallons a chart of some kind will be helpful thanks . please post here the web address
  19. mstrassbur

kicthen cabinet for tank stand?

hi I have a kicthen base cabinet that was made with 3/4 plywood was made for a display in a appliance store is very well made and has a granite stone counter i was taking the counter off and putting plywood for the top so i can use as a stand for the tank anybody has some thoughts on this...
  20. mstrassbur

Id Please

HI can anybody tell me the name of this anemone .see picture GREG HILLER told me the name but i forgot the name.thanks .Manny
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back