1. rnyce

Sold Freshwater Shrimp! 20-30 Shrimp $40

are these still available
  2. rnyce

FS 2 hammer frogspawn 160$

is frogspawn still available?
  3. rnyce

Cabinet suggestion

have a sump in there as well have had good luck with extra filtration and surface area. Do not want to diy
  4. rnyce

Cabinet suggestion

hi guys, i have decided to set up my redsea back up. I am putting in my office but i want your suggestion on a nice cabinet idea to hide the canister filter and bucket for top off water. if anyone knows where i can buy a nice cabinet or any suggestions i would appreciate it.
  5. rnyce

2.5 Gallon Pico

That is awesome, i just set mine up in at the office too. how often do you change water? and how much. Im not sure what to expect for the cycle
  6. rnyce

2.5 Gallon Pico

this is nice do you still have it running? i just started a small 3.5 gallon pico today.
  7. rnyce

Hair algae

Hey guys thanks for suggestions so the tank is on the mend and nopox worked wonders. I also added a big ehiem canister filter and found my return pump sponge was so clogged that I was barely getting any circulation. Lost 2 cleaner shrimp and blood shrimp :( Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  8. rnyce

Hair algae

Hi guys I have been fighting this hair algae for almost two months. Water changes new ro can't get a head of it. I went on vacation for a week and my parents decided to feed the tank with no abandon (who doesn't like feeding the tank) today I bought nopox and put it in this morning. See before...
  9. rnyce

Bubble coral

Hi guys need your thoughts. I bought a beautiful healthy green bubble coral. It's been in my tank for a three days. It seems healthy but I'm not sure it is happy? It's constantly open? Tank parameters are normal other corals are happy? Thoughts? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  10. rnyce

Store recommendations !

Jays Aquatics: Salem NH
  11. rnyce

Store recommendations !

I would love to find one too :( I just went all the way downs to Jay today to stock my new tank.. I love Jays but its a hike!
  12. rnyce

renting a fish tank

lol, i don't want to do the work :) and if you want to move the tank to my house sold
  13. rnyce

renting a fish tank

i agree there are maintenance companies but i don't want to own it right now, That is a large investment that i do not want to make at this time.
  14. rnyce

renting a fish tank

Hi Guys, hope all is well, I wanted to get some feed back from everyone. I have been out of the hobby for a few years, but like all I cant leave it and miss it. I want to jump back in but time does not allow me to provide proper care. What is the consensus about renting a tank and then having...
  15. rnyce

Blue Clove Polyps melted....

I have a major problem with asteria stars. I swear they ate all mine zoos too and i think they went after my toadstools. I keep plucking them out of the tank. Hope to get a shrimp soon to take care of them. I have hundreds of them. :(
  16. rnyce

rose bubble with echo tech

i have not purchased yet, i am hestitant as i do not want to kill it. I was hoping i could some more feed back or see if any one has luck keeping them under the radions.
  17. rnyce

lights are about 9-10 inches above
  18. rnyce

its a 110 running three radions at about 55 %. It is usuing one of there pre sets for more color and less growth. Modified only a little, i really do not like to play with the lights. Prior to getting the rba i used to run them at about 60% with a lot more 12k and 14k for coral growth. I do not...
  19. rnyce

sorry should specfiy echo tech radion lights
  20. rnyce

Hi Guys, looking for some advise. I have not been able to keep rose bubbles in my tank with the radions? Has anyone had any luck with this? Everything else thrives, corals sps, lps fish. tank is very stable. Just not rose bubbles. they shrival over time and they dont die but they stay in...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back