Search results

1. afboundguy

afboundguy's downsizing (or upgrading???) 25 gallon cube build

Who is this ghost? Where did he come from? Well who knows might have some changes coming in this thread... Rearranged the basement a little for the train layout to free up some room for something... See if you can catch it in this quick YT video I made
  2. afboundguy

WTB White Worms

I'm not sure if I have any left... Been a while since I've touched them and my guess is all my cultures are dead but who knows if I have time I can check and start splitting them again!
  3. afboundguy

Ann. 2023 BRS Elected Positions

Son of a monkey's uncle nobody else wants the fun of being in charge of all the finances??? :ROFLMAO::p:eek: Full disclosure I know I haven't been super active on the boards this year but I'm super busy with my personal life and work life but I can stick around for 2023 as long as everyone...
  4. afboundguy

Sold $500 Mini gaming computer 32GB DDR4 AMD Ryzen 9

LOWERED PRICE TO $500!!! Have an extra brand new never been opened mini gaming computer for sale: Beelink GTR5 Mini PC AMD Ryzen 9 5900hx 8C/16T Windows 11 Pro Mini Computer, 32GB RAM DDR4 500GB NVMe SSD, HDMI & DP & USB-C 4K@60Hz Output, 2X 2.5G RJ45, 2X M.2 SSD Slot, WiFi 6E, AMD Radeon Tower...
  5. afboundguy

Ann. Exciting News Coming Soon:-)

Weekend isn't over yet :cool:
  6. afboundguy

Only took me a few weeks to actually paint the damn thing and then about a week or 2 to post said pictures :ROFLMAO:
  7. afboundguy

Little better of a photo once the tank cleared up last night...
  8. afboundguy

Let me get back to you I'd be interested...
  9. afboundguy

Are you already ordering them soon or did my post just spark your interest?
  10. afboundguy

I didn't use the hand scraper as I had a nice big hole in one of my thumbs so I didn't want to leave my hand it too long when I did the water change (plus I couldn't really see anything as it was a mess) so I just used the magnetic scraper to clean up most of the 3 panels and it looks much...
  11. afboundguy

Took a quick cell phone picture after I did the water change looks better but still a ton of algae everywhere... I manually removed a ton of it when I did the water change...
  12. afboundguy

Also need to repair the salt creep damage to the baseboard heaters... I plan to move the tank out from the wall when I do another water change to repair the damage before the tank gets swapped out...
  13. afboundguy

Need to figure out if I want to just scrape off the salt creep damage on the walls and do a light skim coat of compound and then paint or cut out a square and replace it with new drywall... I'm hesitant to do the full replacement because it may also be a plaster wall which would suck...
  14. afboundguy

Salt creep and drywall repair question

@kgstei yes it will be in the same spot... I do have to move the tank and stand out to repair the rust on the baseboard heaters as well... I'm leaning towards just scraping it off and throwing up a skim coat of compound as that would be much faster and I could probably easily knock that out in...
  15. afboundguy

Looks pretty nice and proper now!
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back