Search results

1. F

2024 New England Frag Farmer's Market Invite - March 2nd - Storrs CT!

Its that time of year again! The 2024 FFM is coming together great this year with a HUGE list of coral vendors, some great companies, speakers and an amazing raffle! I made a few minor changes to things this year to try to make traffic a little less of an issue, but other than that- same great...
  2. F

Event 2022 New England Frag Farmer's Market Invite - March 5, 2022

Here it is! The plan is to host the FFM in person again this coming March. I feel like this whole mess will have calmed down by then and we can all enjoy a little bit of reefing "normal" by doing the FFM. I have pretty much all the old sellers signed up already and a few great new additions...
  3. F

Event 2021 New England Frag Farmer's Market Official "Plan"

I apologize to my BRS peers for not posting this info here as well. I have been dropping info on the FFM Facebook page the past few months and neglected to post the info here (don't worry it was all the forums I forgot, not just you guys)- SORRY! Anyway, here is the Official Plan for the 2021...
  4. F

CT Frag Farmer's Market - Storrs CT 3/7/20

It's back! I just wanted to invite all my BRS brothers and sisters out to the biggest single day swap in the country - and just a short drive for you guys! The 13th annual Frag Farmer's Market will be held this coming March 7th at E.O. Smith High School in Storrs CT. Doors will open at 10am...
  5. F

2019 New England Frag Farmer's Market- Storrs CT 3/2/19

Its back!!! I am putting together the 2019 edition of the New England Frag Farmer's Market to be hosted at E.O. Smith High School in Storrs CT on March 2nd, 2019 from 11am till 5pm. Starting as a chance for me, and my students, to host a frag swap at the school, promote aquaculture in the...
  6. F

Ann. New England Frag Farmer's Market 3-3-18 - Storrs, CT

I just wanted to reach out to give you guys the info on the upcoming Frag Farmer's Market this coming March. It has become the biggest single day coral event in the area, and maybe the country. You will find more corals than any place should ever have in it, with a nice mix of hobbyists, shops...
  7. F

2017 New England Frag Farmer's Market - Storrs CT 3/11/17

It's that time again! I am in the process of getting together the FFM for this year. It will once again be the swap not to miss for the Northeast. Last year there were 60+ vendors with 10's of 1000's of corals at great prices, and over 1000 people came out for the day. It was a huge success and...
  8. F

Need to Find Kamali Webson

Does anyone here know or know how I could get it touch with Kamali? I have something of his that he would probably like back. Thanks- Jon
  9. F

CT Frag Farmer's Market 2010

Jon from the E.O. Smith Coral Project here! (and CTARS) As many of you know I have organized and run the Frag Farmer's Market over in CT at the school for the past few years and here is the information for the FFM for this coming spring. The market is not a "meeting" of any group per se, but...
  10. F

Hybrid Palys Q

I know a while back I was following a thread about a BRS member who had fused two different colors of Paly together to make a "hybrid" and that hybrid had split and grown. They had pictures of the whole thing, green and purple as I recall, but I lost track of it and the thread fell off the...
  11. F

Northeast Frag Market Reminder!

This year's Frag Farmer's Market looks to shame last years version. I have 20+ people signed up to set-up tanks to sell various frags, everything from mushooms to acans to Bangaii cardinals! Admission is free regardless of which society you are a part of. It should be a chance to get some...
  12. F

Northeast Frag Farmer's Market

Jon from CTARS here! Just letting you guys know about the Frag Farmer's Market I am running at the school that I teach at. I run a coral propagation project at the school in northeast CT(~1200+ gallons and growing!). I have a 15+ (and counting!) local "farmers" who will be setting up tanks to...
  13. F

CT Area Reef Society Meeting in NE CT!

Jon from CTARS here. I'm just posting to offer an open invitation to anyone from the Boston Reefers who would like to come down for the Nov. meeting of CTARS at E.O. Smith High School in Storrs CT (1 hour or so from Boston!). I run a coral research project at the high school for about a year...
  14. F

Corla propagation research project

Jon Swanson from CTARS here. I had posted this the other day in the lounge section of your forum and just realized that if I read a little more carefully I would have realized that it really is kinda reef related. Sorry! I am a high school biology/environmental science/oceanography teacher...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back