Search results

1. J

Sold AI prime 16HD

Interested..location?
  2. J

Jump Off Free Giveaway! from On Point Corals, LLC

Getting setup to support SPS but would like birds nest and some Milli.
  3. J

Something is eating Coraline off rocks

Not that I know of. Hoping its just the star I just removed.
  4. J

Something is eating Coraline off rocks

Something in my tank is eating the coraline off the LR in my tank. Now I have small bright white patches. I have 4 hermit crabs and 3 snails as part of my CUC. I did just find an Asterina starfish that I removed. Any thoughts?
  5. J

WTB Frogspawn and Hammer

Thank you
  6. J

WTB Frogspawn and Hammer

I wish you were closer. I am heading up to loon Easter weekend. Maybe I can see what you have on my way home.
  7. J

WTB Frogspawn and Hammer

Still looking on the South Shore.
  8. J

WTB Frogspawn and Hammer

Little too far.
  9. J

WTB Frogspawn and Hammer

Looking for 1-2 heads of Frogspawn and Hammer. Located in Kingston Ma
  10. J

PAR Meter in Plymouth

Would love to borrow for a few hours. I am in Kingston.
  11. J

Sold Tubbs Blue Zoa/Tyree toadstools

Interested in toadstool if available. PM sent
  12. J

40G Breeder stocking

Thank you
  13. J

40G Breeder stocking

Looking for some insight on stocking my 40 gallon breeder. I have a 40 gallon breeder with 25 lbs of LR and 1.5" LS. I also have a 40G Breeder Sump with a Reef Octopus 1000int skimmer. All in all I beleive I have alround 75 gallons of water. Have some Zoos, favia, BTA. Will be adding more...
  14. J

Sump design

Thank you everyone for the great feedback So based on comments here is my new design. Should I put a union on the drain line?
  15. J

Sump design

Thank you this is great advice. I also received some feedback to switch the skimmer and return in order to allow for the refugium to flow directly into the return.
  16. J

Sump design

Installing a 20 gallon sump on my 40 gallon breeder tank. Purchased the glass-holes 700 overflow and return kit. Here is the sump design I was thinking about. Please give me your feedback as I am new to sumps and overflows. The overflow and return kit I puchased has the return drilled. Is...
  17. J

Appropriate lighting for 37 Gallon tank

I just set up a new tank 37 gallon. 12"d x 30"l x 24"h. I was originally going to setup a FOWLR but cannot resit keeping some corals. I am thinking of a T5 but how many watts would I need since its 24" high? Most 30" fixtures are only 2x24 but I can get a 36 since the bulbs are smaller and try...
  18. J

Glasscages.com Group Buy

Im interested in getting glass panels cut and shipped
  19. J

Glasscages.com Group Buy

I was going to get the starphire glass through them. Does anyone know where to buy glass locally?
Back