Search results

1. Intheflesh

FS Dry rock, Zeovit reactor, and QT setup Salem NH

Hi Guys - Just doing a little cleaning up in my basement, and have the following items for sale: QT Set up (Used w/ copper) - 20 Gallon Long, Aqua Clear HOB filter, heater, "Brooklyn" style stand from Petco, various medications - $65 Vertex Zeovit 3L reactor - $200 Aquamaxx dry rock - never...
  2. Intheflesh

WTT WTT: XR30 pro gen 4 for a newer Apex

Per title, I have a spare gen 4 Pro and RMS lying around. Not really looking to sell it outright. Was testing the waters to see if anyone had a spare WiFi Apex (not the EL) that they would be will to trade for? I'm in the Salem NH area. Not really interested in other trades at the moment.
  3. Intheflesh

RO/DI waste line - Where to run?

Hi Guys, my plan was to FINALLY install my RO/DI system and mixing station in my basement. In my old house, I used to just run the waste water out the basement door when I was making water. In the new house, I want to make a more "permanent" solution. I am setting up the RO/DI in the...
  4. Intheflesh

Neptune ATK Magnet not holding well

Any one having issues with the atk? I have the v2.0, and my magnet will not hold firm on my 3/8" acrylic sump. It holds, but shifts about 45°. Is this a common problem? any way to upgrade the magnet? For reference, I also have the Neptune probe holder. This one holds fine on the sump...
  5. Intheflesh

Gone Red Sea Reefer 350

Reefer 350 w/ v1 Sump/ATO. Purchased October '17 from BRS. It was running up until yesterday. Needs a solid cleaning in these pics. (i'll post some newer pics tonight once I get a change to give it a good scrubbing). The front glass pane does have some scratching. Comes with a Red Sea Branded...
  6. Intheflesh

Radion Gen 2 - Power supply dimensions

I've been googling, and can't seem to find the answers. I was wondering if anyone had the dimensions for the older style Radion power supply?
  7. Intheflesh

Neptune WXM

I have read with the WXM, you are able to have access to all of the default MP40 modes. Is the same true for the Radions? I currently have them programmed to coral AB+ via reef link. Will I be able to access this using the WXM?
  8. Intheflesh

Innovative Marine 50 ext build

I have been hi-acking my old Reefer350 thread, so I thought it was best to start its own thread. Cliff Notes: Set up RSR350 October 10/17 A few months back, I decided I wanted a smaller tank, ordered an IM 50 EXT. First tank came in damaged, sent out a replacement. Replacement took about a...
  9. Intheflesh

Free 50 gallon - free

30x24x16", cracked back pane, pick up in Methuen. PM me for details.
  10. Intheflesh

Gone Free Harbor Freight Table Saw and stand

Bought this a few years back as a cheap saw, because I didn't want to get my good saw out of storage lol. Its pretty beat up to be honest, and the fence is finicky to set. Also the handle for the fence lock has snapped off. I've had it on FB market place for months with numerous no shows, so...
  11. Intheflesh

Help with nopox dosing and nutrient balance

I have been dosing a DIY "NOPOX" solution for over a year now (Vinegar and vodka mix). The primary purpose in the beginning was to combat a cyano break out that just wouldn't go away. This cleared up my problem in a few weeks after battling for months. Fast forward to now. My corals are kind...
  12. Intheflesh

Upgrade lighting for Reefer 350

I currently have 2 x kessil 360WE Tuna Blues over my 350. (48x22x20H I believe are the dimensions). One of the lights is on its way out: Flickering, Intensity controls not working, etc. Its out of warranty, so I can't get a replacement (already replaced 4 lights during the warranty period with...
  13. Intheflesh

Quarantine tank for Corals - whats the procedure

I've been tossing around the idea of ordering a mixed wholesale box from LIVESTOCKUSA.ORG. I found them through R2R. Basically it is a wholesaler that will sell to general public. Prices are $700-1200/box depending on location, what you get, etc. Normally I do not quarantine my corals. If...
  14. Intheflesh

Stocking list - RSR350

Right now I have a very sparsely populated tank. Or a blank canvas if you want to be optimistic lol. It is a red sea reefer 350 (roughly 75 gallons). I have a 4 striped damsel, Yellow tang, pink spotted goby, and some sort of chromis (not the typical blue/green variety). I did have a pair of...
  15. Intheflesh

Tank redesign - rock work

So I was looking at my tank last night, and I love the right side. I don't think that "Hate" is a strong enough word for the left side. Current state (no full take shot): Right Side Left Side The left side just looks like a jumbled mess. I want to leave the rock work on the right as it...
  16. Intheflesh

Are these Diatoms?

I've had this problem for the last few weeks. I'm not sure if they are diatoms, cyanobacterial or dinoflagellates. I can never differentiate the damn things. Quite honestly, I do not not what my nitrate or phosphate levels are. I am running GFO, carbon and Zeomix, and dosing -np pro and...
  17. Intheflesh

Free Free - 10 gallon

Per the title - Free 10 gallon AGA/aqueon tank. I was using it for RO/DO top off water, not use for it right now and I'm really trying to clean my basement out. Free for members! (although I will never turn down a frag wink wink nudge nudge) Pick up in Methuen or Atkinson NH this weekend.
  18. Intheflesh

How to clean my Water mixing station

So I have admittedly been lazy with water changes. I have 2 bins, one for RO for top off and one for salt. I noticed last week that my Salt water bin has brownish stuff lining the bottom and a 'smell' to it. It was filled with just RO. I hadn't mixed the salt yet. I'm thinking there was a...
  19. Intheflesh

Reefer 350 (re) build!

Giggitty. I ordered a rsr350 through BRS last weds. I hadn't heard anything about the order since then, and then I received a call last night from a shipping company saying, "Hey can you be around tomorrow to receive this thing?" :D:D:D:D:D Needless to say I am excited. So here I am, playing...
  20. Intheflesh

Red Sea Reefer question

I just placed an order for a Reefer 350. I know a few people on here have Reefers. I know its coming freight, but did it ship on an 18 wheeler or did it come on a Ryder style 20ft van? Just wondering, because I live in a townhouse complex and a semi might have a hard time maneuvering lol! I...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back