Search results

1. clamm

Nicks Stick Pics......

Man no changes needed. Let that thing grow out and totm will be yours. Very nice work
  2. clamm

ORA Released Captive Bred Manderins

Yup, these will be a true asset to the hobby. All the more reason to support ORA whenever possible...stuff like this... GOOD JOB!
  3. clamm

ORA Released Captive Bred Manderins

Were Mandarins hard to keep. I don't remember mandarins being that hard to keep?? Mine I always got from -b- and they would eat frozen or I wouldn't buy them... I guess my experience with them really wasn't that long, maybe 1.5 yrs...I just didn't have too much of a problem ... Others?
  4. clamm

What a beauty. Mantis!

I wish I could claim this pic as my own, but I found it from the eyepoppers section of foxnews. Still its worthy of posting here. To give credit what credit is due the sight says the source is: Source: Roy L. Caldwell, Department of Integrative Biology, University of California, Berkeley
  5. clamm

My 180

how long have you had the goni?
  6. clamm

Video!

great look tank, great video from a cell phone.
  7. clamm

Pittsburgh, PA stores?

most of what I have seen have trouble taking care of gold fish...so im still looking.
  8. clamm

Pittsburgh, PA stores?

Anyone that went to macna, does anyone know if there were any good, by good i mean quality SW stores in the pittsburgh area. There was acutally one I found in Robinson, but they also sold puppies, so I will not give them any business.
  9. clamm

Premium aquatics.

I actually have had the opposite experience with them. I have always been able to get tracking numbers. Shipping is a little more I will give you that but they did seem to take more care then others when packaging. Overall, I think the value is still there. Plus their customer svc is very...
  10. clamm

This Google sketch-up is getting a little easier

you r starting over?
  11. clamm

Does anyone within an hour's drive of Boston have some live brine?

New England Tropical Pet in Lowell off drum hill rotary always had them when I lived up there.
  12. clamm

Liams 180 Gallon project

I knew that :)
  13. clamm

Liams 180 Gallon project

very nice as usual.
  14. clamm

I am so mad at JBJ!

I have had 3 lights from JBJ. 2 out of the 3 had switch problems, and fans that would go out. I got tired of dealing with them. Though they were understanding on the phone. I just got tired of having to call them and basically gutted em and used the reflectors. Good luck.
  15. clamm

AFY Aquariums for YOU

I do think at some point they accepted $ knowing they couldn't deliver, but thats just my opinion. I think its fraud.
  16. clamm

Lumen Bright Reflector = JUNK!!

seems like hellolights did the right thing. They probably should pull the product though. Hopefully they aren't trying to dump inventory at the expense of customer sat.
  17. clamm

What to do when Overnight is Not Overnight? FEDEX

hope for the best is all you can do...if its fish I have seen them survive much more. If its coral...well get you frag knife at qt ready. Bad situation, but nothing fedex can do. Though I think the fedex reps smug response was less then helpful. I have been burned by this in the past...
  18. clamm

Where To Buy LR

how fast do you need it. I think the best option long term is get some dead rock from Marc its very cheap...and not too long down the road you will have live rock. Plus you don't have to worry about pests.
  19. clamm

Ebay: Ever suspect you been scammed?

That happens alot and is easy to catch. Ebay logs the ip every time the log in. so even if he uses a different computer odds are they have logged in at one time or another with the same ip address on both accounts... email ebay! get this scum kicked off.
  20. clamm

ASM Skimmer Recirc Mod

what are your phosphate levels and what do you use to check them. Have you borrowed the clubs meter to verify your results. You know that you have I nutrients but what does that relate to for phosphate and nitrate. I have found that on the shelf phosphate kits stink.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back