Search results

1. clamm

What a beauty. Mantis!

I wish I could claim this pic as my own, but I found it from the eyepoppers section of foxnews. Still its worthy of posting here. To give credit what credit is due the sight says the source is: Source: Roy L. Caldwell, Department of Integrative Biology, University of California, Berkeley
  2. clamm

Pittsburgh, PA stores?

Anyone that went to macna, does anyone know if there were any good, by good i mean quality SW stores in the pittsburgh area. There was acutally one I found in Robinson, but they also sold puppies, so I will not give them any business.
  3. clamm

Looking for All - in- one system

Im looking for a all in one system. Must have MH Light,skimmer,heater,flow,refuge No bigger then 30 G. Those that I have considered are the Aquapod, JBJ, and I think red sea had one too. Please let me know how you like yours. I have been reading not so good things about...
  4. clamm

5 bar mystery wrasse question?

Ok, I used to own a 5 bar and will have another one. The problem and my question is that I want one with 5 white "bars" on them like I used to see quite commonly. Now days, Im not seeing them very much on any of them no matter what size. Is this because of location? Is it possible its a...
  5. clamm

nano setup w/mh

Someone was just coming out with a complete nano setup w/mh and skimmer for like 500 bucks, anyone have any idea who that was? Im thinking of doing just a small tank and see how it goes. Thanks in advance, CL
  6. clamm

May Photo contest! Get the pics in.

http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25390 Get the pics in! :)
Back