Search results

1. jazzsam

Sold Large Tank, Stand, Sump & Canopy! $400

72 inches long, 25 inches tall, 36 inches wide (the width is awesome)
  2. jazzsam

FS FULL Tank sale

Too much to list but trying to see if I can get someone to buy it all and make this easy on me. I am listing at a great price in hopes it will move. 72 inches long, 25 inches tall, 36 inches wide (the width is awesome) Lots of tangs, very large coral all different types. It dark now but will...
  3. jazzsam

Sold Frag tank - full setup

4. jazzsam

Sold Skimmer

It’s official, i am going skimmerless and selling this. Diablo recirculating skimmer. Pump was replaced maybe 1 year ago. Works great not sure the exact model but worked on my system over 400 gallons. 27 inches tall. $200 (great deal)
  5. jazzsam

Sold 90 gallon tank, stand, light

$200 takes it all. In Westford
  6. jazzsam

Gone Angel sale/trade

Trade for anything reef safe fish or coral. If you want to buy then $50.
  7. jazzsam

Gone Large rock with Anenome

This rock will not fit in a bucket unless you break it apart. I would gladly take a frag of anything in exchange or just take it for free.
  8. jazzsam

Sold Mature Cowfish sale/trade

I would rather trade but if you just want to buy him $50 should be good. Pick up in Westford or somewhere close.
  9. jazzsam

Gone Neon Birdsnest for Trade

This guy is really outgrowing my frag tank. I will take anything I don't have for trade.
  10. jazzsam

Gone Free Dead Rock

Used to be live and no one came to get it so now its free dead rock. In Westford.
  11. jazzsam

WTT Coral for Trade OR FREE

I need to trim this back. Bright green with purple polyps. Can get some large pieces if you want or small. This is very bright but the camera is not doing it justice. (Neon) LARGE Neon Birds Nest. I have to cut a large section off this or can break it into smaller pieces if you want...
  12. jazzsam

FS RBTA On Live Rock

I have a tank filled with RBTA and I need to thin it out some. To make this easy I will just give the rock they are attached to. Each Rock is different sizes with different RBTA attached. You can come and choose or just let me know what you want. I am looking for trades mostly. I am open...
  13. jazzsam

Gone Red and green cap for trade

Looking to trade for anything you got. Its overgrown my frag tank.
  14. jazzsam

WTB Queen Angel

Just as the title says. Looking for a nice size healthy queen angel. I prefer private sale someone that has had one that is strong but open to one in a store if looks really healthy.
  15. jazzsam

Identifying

What so you all think this little guy is?
  16. jazzsam

Gone Skimmer

Works fine. Just pulled from running system. In WESTFORD. Can meet up in close. Trade for anything you got laying around.
  17. jazzsam

WTT RO/DI for coral

Only about 6 months old. Will trade for any coral you have sitting around. In WESTFORD. Can meet at reasonable distance. PM please for best response.
  18. jazzsam

ALL TIME NEW STRANGE ONE!

So about a week ago I heard a large splash and noticed my trigger was gone from my aggressive tank. I looked and looked but I could not find him ANYWHERE! Its strange because I have NOTHING in the tank except fish so he can't hide and I looked all around the tank incase he jumped...
  19. jazzsam

Found a breeding ground

Not sure you can see this but I lifted up a small piece i got from someone else and all these baby worms are there
Back