1. Ba19Ma88

Sold Waterbox 70.2 with equipment

Will think about this one for sure
  2. Ba19Ma88

Waterbox tanks

Thank you
  3. Ba19Ma88

Waterbox tanks

Hello everyone. not sure if this is the correct location to post but? thinking of taking the plunge again. I am specifically looking at Waterbox tank. Looking to see if anyone has seen a vendor that has a decent selection to go look at in person this week. Looking at a few of there tanks...
  4. Ba19Ma88

Power outage

What’s everyone thought as to how much of a water change. I lost 2 clowns a lawnmower Benny, dottyback prob a rock flower and a Ll bubble tip pile some snails
  5. Ba19Ma88

Power outage

Yep. Gotta pull them out plan a huge water. Change then I guess fish shopping And a generator for that matter not that it would have helped as we were not home
  6. Ba19Ma88

Power outage

Lost all my fish. Tank temp was down to 55 we were not home
  7. Ba19Ma88

Cool auction site / FB Group

mods not sure if this is allowed if not please delete and my appologies in advance https://www.facebook.com/groups/366109963779996/permalink/641657256225264/
  8. Ba19Ma88

The downgrade begins

I got the tank at s really good price the guy I got it from was super nice even assisted me getting it to my house
  9. Ba19Ma88

The downgrade begins

Sorry for the delay I have taken a new job in Bostonnthat between my job and delaying with the lovely MBTA with the daily delays on the red and orange lines eats up 12-14 hours every day
  10. Ba19Ma88

The downgrade begins

Well it’s been a long time coming but we are finally ready to downsize. We ended up getting a really good deal on a used Elos 70. I am very excited and will be getting a light shortly. Believe it or not I got a 24” 4 Bulb ATI Powermodule for $250.00 I thought it was a typo. The guy was super...
  11. Ba19Ma88

Kessil 360 tuna blues

Delete thread got a super deal on a 24” 4 bulb ATI Powermodule
  12. Ba19Ma88

Kessil 360 tuna blues

anyone in the Essex county area run these on there tanks. I would love to swing by and see them in person. Trying to decide between hydras, atiT5 or 360’s Feel free to pm me if your able to allow a quick visit Thanks
  13. Ba19Ma88

Free Pink spotted goby

To far for me thank you though
  14. Ba19Ma88

Free Pink spotted goby

Location I am interested
  15. Ba19Ma88

Membership / vendor discounts

Any chance they can be updated with who still does offer membership discounts and on what and how much Thanks
  16. Ba19Ma88

Blue Ridge Coral

Wish you were not so far away I would grab a drag from you for sure. It looking like a great coral and I'm sure down the road you will be doing it all over again Looks like your system grows stuff very well
  17. Ba19Ma88

Looking for someone to go in on ROCK FLOWER ANEMONES

I will email them I think if we can get numbers interested we maybe can get them to toss some ultras in
  18. Ba19Ma88

Looking for someone to go in on ROCK FLOWER ANEMONES

Looking to pick up the 10 pack @ 175.00. I'll take 5 anyone want to split the Would prefer a local person to share figure we can flip for first pick the take turns on picking 5 them. Looking to get them from rare reef and the shipping is 50.00 but the are crazy colors I will keep this...
  19. Ba19Ma88

55 gl sump or no sump?

Sump 100% of the time more water volume is always better
  20. Ba19Ma88

Why why why?

I must be on an island I got one of the 36 in ones and I love it. I will toss this out that The folks at love the reef where I purchased the light were kind enough to set my laptop and software setting up initially. I. Have it working and it is pretty much plug and forget now. Occasionally I...
Back