Search results

1. Ba19Ma88

Waterbox tanks

Hello everyone. not sure if this is the correct location to post but? thinking of taking the plunge again. I am specifically looking at Waterbox tank. Looking to see if anyone has seen a vendor that has a decent selection to go look at in person this week. Looking at a few of there tanks...
  2. Ba19Ma88

Cool auction site / FB Group

mods not sure if this is allowed if not please delete and my appologies in advance https://www.facebook.com/groups/366109963779996/permalink/641657256225264/
  3. Ba19Ma88

The downgrade begins

Well it’s been a long time coming but we are finally ready to downsize. We ended up getting a really good deal on a used Elos 70. I am very excited and will be getting a light shortly. Believe it or not I got a 24” 4 Bulb ATI Powermodule for $250.00 I thought it was a typo. The guy was super...
  4. Ba19Ma88

Kessil 360 tuna blues

anyone in the Essex county area run these on there tanks. I would love to swing by and see them in person. Trying to decide between hydras, atiT5 or 360’s Feel free to pm me if your able to allow a quick visit Thanks
  5. Ba19Ma88

Membership / vendor discounts

Any chance they can be updated with who still does offer membership discounts and on what and how much Thanks
  6. Ba19Ma88

Looking for someone to go in on ROCK FLOWER ANEMONES

Looking to pick up the 10 pack @ 175.00. I'll take 5 anyone want to split the Would prefer a local person to share figure we can flip for first pick the take turns on picking 5 them. Looking to get them from rare reef and the shipping is 50.00 but the are crazy colors I will keep this...
  7. Ba19Ma88

Working with my new Macrto lens

Recently picked up the Canon 100mm USM Macro and It rocks. I need to get better but first time using looks like its a winner. Wish my skills were better but one day we will get there
  8. Ba19Ma88

Some new Coral from Cultivated Reef

Treated myself to a small order to this great store. Corals came in and all I can say is I have ordered from several big name online vendors and this places packaging blows them all out of the water be a long shot. I placed the order, got conformation and a tracking # and they even ask you...
  9. Ba19Ma88

90 Gallon Stand and Matching Table finally done.....Plus a new Wrasse

So I finally finished my stand build and the matching table to house food and supplements that we often use. About the only thing I still need to get the a Pacific Core doser. I think it came out pretty nice, the table was an afterthought as I had some wood left over and we got a new ottoman...
  10. Ba19Ma88

Baseball Card Supplies = DIY Skimmer Stand

Needed to raise my skimmer in my sump and was going to take a ride to HD and pick up some supplies to make my own. Then I recalled I had some sports card protective supplies in the basement from when I owned a shop. These are 1" and 1/2" each they come apart so you can really dial in the size...
  11. Ba19Ma88

Some of my tank shots with the new camera

This stuff is getting ready to go over to the new 90 xmass monti war and favia green zoas for you wrasse fans naokos sunset fairy wrasse blue sps cool shape clown goby talbots nice polyp some sps THANKS FOR LOOKING !!!
  12. Ba19Ma88

1st attempt at my 90 Stand build ( Picture Heavy )

So I picked up a 90 Gallon from Aqua Addicts (Thanks for the great deal) a while ago and was not happy with the standard stand that came with it in looks and style. So what does any guy with a few tools and a good idea do, you got it make your own. Went online and found a few (a lot)...
  13. Ba19Ma88

Clown Goby Hosting???

Anyone ever heard of other fish hosting in anemones? My wife was home from work today and noticed our little clown goby hanging out with our anemone…Here is a photo.
  14. Ba19Ma88

Wifes new Birthday present /addition to our tank ***** Naoko's Fairy Wrasse

not my photo he will not sit tight long enough for my I-phone to keep up but looks exactly the same, very bold colors.
  15. Ba19Ma88

MH ballast/bulb?

OK reef masters… Long distance question, I am currently overseas and planning an upgrade when I come home. I am going to go to a 75 and talk all the stuff out of my 578 rimless (livestock) and turn my 57 into a large frag tank. So my question is on lighting currently I have LED and will...
  16. Ba19Ma88

Looking for help setting up RKL but going to Afghanistan around the 24th

Long shot but what the heck.... I picked up a Reefkeeper Lite and am looking for a fellow reefer near my area to help me set it up....I will treat for lunch at the local pizza shop to make it worth the effort. The only catch is I am going to have to take 90 % of the water out of the tank...
  17. Ba19Ma88

Controler advice (Apex or RK) heading to Afghanistan again & wife watchig tank for me

Looking for some input, looks like I will be heading back to Afghanistan within the next 30-40 days for another year. Do not want to make it harder on the wife as I bought my tank 7 months ago when I came home from my last deployment so she is not use to that on top on keeping my son occupied...
  18. Ba19Ma88

Help Me select (Eheim, Water Blaster or Sicce) for my return

Help me pick my pump (I'm down to 3 brands) Ok tank and a 57 Gal & 20 Gal sump Head will prob be around 4ft Now total vol turnover x 3 = 231 x 4 = 308 x 5 = 385 I will be going over and if need be cutting the flow back into the tank if need be bya valve. Pumps I have...
  19. Ba19Ma88

Return Pump Question

So I am setting up a Deep Blue Pro Edge Series 57 Rimless. Picked up the Eshopps Advanced 100 Sump/Fuge (20 gal) and now I am looking at return pumps. Went into a local store and was looking at the brands and GPH’s. One of the guys in the shop recommends a Quiet 1 4000 (@4ft it’s still...
  20. Ba19Ma88

Ultimate Frags = Ultimate Happieness

I have placed an order with three other people, the ordered a ranged from myself 12 items another party 5-6 items and one member 2 items. I have to say they all (from the items I have ordered and put into my tank- looked great and were outstanding for size of the frags) one of my free frags was...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back