Search results

1. A

New 60 Cube

This was my tank before Ken's. Unfortunately the glass is too thick for MP10s. They will "work" - meaning they will hold, except not enough. They will eventually fall off and keep falling off. I had MP40s on it and I don't recommend them for this tank. Something where you can angle the flow...
  2. A

New 60 Cube

Looking forward to seeing this live on!
  3. A

Sold Tank breakdown - insane deal

Thanks, Chad. We will see what happens in the coming years. I've still got a 10 gallon that I was thinking of putting a griessingeri goby and a couple other small creatures in. Maybe even an LED and some soft corals. But right now, I don't even have any place for that. Once the new house is...
  4. A

I'm glad it went to someone that appreciates that stand. It is amazing. Have fun!
  5. A

Tank and almost all equipment is gone. Enjoy the tank, Ken! I will start a separate post with what is left.
  6. A

Everything is pending sale right now. And there is a LONG queue for the ATO. I will follow up if the deal does not happen.
  7. A

It's just a standard 5 gallon fish tank
  8. A

Christmas special. If you take this tank before Christmas - with the caveat that I am unavailable Dec 20-22 - then I will include the following for $600 (I will not budge on price for this package): The 60 gallon tank The tank stand 5 gallon ATO tank 20 gallon long sump PLUS: LifeReef Skimmer...
  9. A

Deal fell through. Original post edited. Anything listed is still for sale.
  10. A

I'd also add that I have a black trim piece that slides around the bottom of the tank. It looks very nice.
  11. A

The light is a 24" 6 bulb fixture. It's in perfect condition, but it's packed, so I don't have any pics. The tank is broken down, so no pics of plumbing or sump. The sump is simply a 20 gallon long tank. I never needed any baffles. No bubble issues at all. The plumbing is semi-rigid black...
  12. A

Hey all. Unfortunately the time has come where I need the room that my tank is in, so it needs to be broken down. Livestock is already gone and tank is ready to go. The tank is a 60 gallon cube (24x24x24) custom made by Coast to Coast. These cost close to $2000 new and shipped. I've had the...
  13. A

Water Station

I have a 50w(?) Jager in there without any protection and that has not caused a problem...which lulled me into thinking the larger one wouldn't be. As discussed, I was wrong!
  14. A

Water Station

It burnt a hole through the bottom of the barrel and everything came out. I will take a pic later. Still have the barrel for other uses.
Back