Search results

1. dz6t

IMO, How to set up a tank to be immune where the fish never get a communicable disease

The major issue these days for fish that just imported from the ocean is cyanide poisoning. Despite it is illegal to collect fish with cyanide, these is a very large percentage of fish imported for this hobby are cyanide caught, especially large fish such as tangs and angels. It is almost...
  2. dz6t

FS Clearance: Tidal Garden Rock Flowers

Sorry all sold.
  3. dz6t

Thruster Powerhead DIY

This looks awesome!
  4. dz6t

I guess I have to keep him/her

It was a drop shipped I guess.
  5. dz6t

Beginner corals that are forgiven

I will start with zoas and inexpensive mushrooms. Get some GSP and free pulsing xenia to start with.
  6. dz6t

FS Coral Specials

I have a lot, Please contact me at 978-505-8232
  7. dz6t

What type of mag scraper do you use?

I think it will be more like this for Brian
  8. dz6t

I won’t use a magnetic scraper on a new acrylic tank, I will go in with my arm with a foam pads.
  9. dz6t

How about a Tunze, so far I like it the most. You can also get aftermarket ceramic blades for it.
  10. dz6t

FS Used Phosban 550 reactor with pump

Asking $50, pickup in Concord MA 01742
  11. dz6t

FS Used Phosban 550 reactor with pump

Used Phosban 550 reactor, it needs new foam pads which is very cheap to buy new online. Pump is included...
  12. dz6t

Who still has Dendro?

Hi Brian Can you message me? As I can’t send a private message to you. 978-505-8232
  13. dz6t

WTB Speaking of Dendros..(Sun Coral)

Dendro is different from Sun Coral, some online sellers pass sun coral as Dendro.
  14. dz6t

15. dz6t

This clownfish is a transformer, it may change back to dottyback one day.
  16. dz6t

FS Marineland 220 Modern RR tank stand and canopy

This is how some of the top brace is manufactured. You can simply fill the seam with epoxy if you wish.
  17. dz6t

FS Reefbreeders photon V2+ 48 inch led, used

I can upgrade this light to Photon Pro (wireless wifi controller) for $120 more.
  18. dz6t

FS Reefbreeders photon V2+ 48 inch led, used

Used Reefbreeders Photon V2+ 48 inch led light. In excellent condition. About 2.5 years old, I tested the PAR and it is great, Comes with mounting legs, remote control and hanging kits. $400 pickup in Concord MA 01742
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back