Search results

1. robbous

WTB XR15 PRO G6 (2) XR30 PRO G6 (1)

What ya got send DM with info for the light you have thanks
  2. robbous

Sold Apex PMK

Barely used went with a different par meter 225.00. Direct message me is best way to contact me
  3. robbous

Sold Regal 300INT Internal Protein Skimmer Reef Octopus

Big boy skimmer 450 gallons plus 500.00 send me a private message if interested. Used for 2 years awesome skimmer!
  4. robbous

Gone Reefflo hammer head pump

Up for sale is a reefflo hammerhead pump that was rebuilt by the manufacturer all new seals just like new. Can meet on rt 93 from Hooksett rest/ liquor store area north. 200 firm.
  5. robbous

Sold BNIB MP60 QD and barracuda reefflo hammerhead pump

For sale is a brand new in the box MP 60 Quiet Drive ( manufacture date in picture below) 550.00. Also I have a barracuda reefflo hammerhead pump that was rebuilt a couple months I from the company that made it all brand new seals and bearings 350.00. Meet anywhere along Rt93 North from the...
  6. robbous

Sold Reef octopus Regal 300 int with dc pump.

2 year old Reef octopus Regal 300 INT for a big boy tank, works awesome really pulls out some nasty stuff. 400.00 can meet anywhere from Hooksett NH Rest/area on RT93 North. I am from Danbury NH. PM IS KEY OR TEXT ME 603 285 2895 BIOLOAD HANDLING HEAVY - 500 GALLONS MEDIUM - 600 GALLONS...
  7. robbous

Gone Purple Hammers

5.00 a head how many do you need I have a basketball size colony I can meet on Saturdays in Hooksett New Hampshire at the liquor store/ rest area off of 93 north. Pm is key!
  8. robbous

Gone Maxspect gyre Magnets 6 of them

Outside the Tank magnets Maxspect Gyre xf130/230 outside magnet I have 6 of them could be used for thicker tanks that need extra magnets to hold pump with thicker tanks ill take 70.00 shipped for all they go for 30 a piece. you can also cut these and use for other pumps to hold them onto thicker...
  9. robbous

Sold Ozone Reactor

I have up for sale a gently used few months old Avast Marine Mutiny Ozone Reactor v2 with these separate items I purchased to run the unit. ( links below for each item listed) a Poseidon 220 Ozone Generator a ozone air dyer to dry the air before it enters the ozone generator.brand new 1.5lbs of...
  10. robbous

Sold Reefchick and purple hammer colony

Up for sale is a reefchick, I purchased a couple of these and for the last eight months I have been growing a war Coral on it I’m looking to get $200 for this p.m. is key. Mine does not have the legs. I also have two colonies one with about 10 heads and another with about 20 I’ll let the 10 head...
  11. robbous

Gone Big Boy Tank Heater

Up for sale is a aqua logic 1.5 kW heater for sale with a 110 plug. I was going to use this on my 500 gallon tank but decided a different route so its up for sale. Below is a link to this unit. I am wanting 550.00 with me pitching in 50.00 towards the shipping thanks PM DM what ever ya call it...
  12. robbous

Sold AP 700

2,5 year old AP700 excellent condition 460.00 Direct message me is the best way to get in touch with me because I get email notification
  13. robbous

Sold Avast marine Kalkwasser K2 Stirrer, Peristaltic Pump,Brs Kalkwasser

I have a used Avast marine Kalkwasser K2 Stirrer, a Brand new never used Avast Marine Peristaltic Pump to feed the reactor and Brand New never opened 22 LBS OF Brs High purity Kalkwasser.total price new for all this is 650.00 I ll let it go for 400.00 but you must pay for the shipping as this...
  14. robbous

Sold 3 Kessil AP700’s

I have three 1 1/2 year-old Kessil AP700’s I will include canopy mounting brackets.PM is key if you buy all three 450.00 a pc. 500 each otherwise. Can meet on 93 north from Hooksett north or on 89 bow New Hampshire north
  15. robbous

Sold HYDROS WaveEngine ETM Wireless Control

going a different route what i have is a upgraded ( bought model that did not work with echo tech pumps) HYDROS WaveEngine, i sent it in to coralvue to put in the ETM Wireless Control chip i bought from them so i could make this a wireless model to work with my MP60pumps. ( i originally bought...
  16. robbous

Gone Wave Engine ( BNIB) non ETM and Pacific Sun AC4 Calcium Reactor

I have up for sale the Pacific sun calc feeder pro AC 4 calcium reactor with a brand new spare ( New ) parasitic pump and brand new back up aquabee pump as well. I would like this to be a local sale because this calcium reactor is massive and a lot of acyrlic if I were to ship I would not be...
  17. robbous

Gone Free Sand

I'll have approx 300lbs of free sand that will be removed from my three-year-old system on Friday if you want to send you'll have to come to my home to get it as were taking it out. Pm me or text 603 285 2895. Nothing wrong with the sand I just want to go with all their bottom tank
  18. robbous

My 500 Gallon Reef Tank and Filtration Room

My friend from TFG aquarium services out of Plymouth New Hampshire did this video of my 500 gallon reef tank and a tutorial on fragging corals. Get a chance subscribe to his channel. enjoy
  19. robbous

Why???

Why can't I post anything for sale here on boards? Site won't allow me too?
  20. robbous

Hanna alk reagent recall

There is a problem with Hanna reagent and you can verify if you have a problem lot and get replacement through here is the link to see if your lot of reagent https://hannainst.wufoo.com/forms/w1hzjs2j1b4ejyu/
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back