Search results

1. jdemarco

FS Box of Rocks for sale $30

Selling this box of leftover rocks Price is $30 firm, weights approx 7 lbs Meet in and around Reading /Woburn ASAP Pls Text 6177971233 to arrange meet up First come first served
  2. jdemarco

Sold Water Station Setup

For sale are these 2 like new 32 Gallon Brutes food grade barrels.. They have only only been filled with RO/fresh water and they have never had salt mixed in them yet.. Both already have bulkheads installed and 1 with ball valve set up. Buy both as a pair as seen in the pic for total of Just...
  3. jdemarco

Sold TUNZE ATO REPLACEMENT PUMP X2

TUNZO ATO PUMPs 1 was never used and one was used for 1 month, not sure which is which. **Buy both pumps (that's 2pumps) as backups or alternative uses for $25 total(for 2 pumps)  or *Buy 1 pump for $15ea Meet any day or night in Woburn at Petco
  4. jdemarco

Sold Digital Aquatics REEFKEEPER Lot

SELLING ENTIRE LOT includes all of the following DA REEFKEEPER Elite Head Unit SL1 unit ALC unit 3 power bars!!!!! (Yes that's 12 plugs) And 3 probes (TEMP, PH, ALK) SELLING AS PACKAGE, NOT BREAKING UP IF INTERETED IN SOME ITEMS U CAN BUY WHOLE LOT AND U CAN SELL. OFF PIECES WHOLE LOT IS...
  5. jdemarco

Sold Entire LOT of Additives, Aids, Fixes, Dips, Food, Meds REDUCED

Selling as a WHOLE LOT. Must buy the whole thing as I am not splitting up. Cheap enough to buy the lot and sell or discard or keep the rest. ******Not splitting up don't ask ****". The whole LOT Is priced at ONLY 39!!!!!!! REDUCED NEW PRICE 29!!!!!! Lots of great stuff to keep in your reef...
  6. jdemarco

Sold BNIB ALL IN ONE DESKMATE AQUARIUM (ESHOPPS)

ESHOPPS ALL IN ONE DESKMATE AQUARIUM ESHOPPS JUST RELEASED THEIR DESKMATE "ALL IN ONE" AQUARIUM AND IT HAS JUST HIT THE MARKET THIS WEEK. I HAVE A BRAND NEW UNOPENED DESKMATE I WON IT AND IT JUST SHIPPED TO ME TODAY I AM SELLING BELOW RETAIL AND NO SHIPPING CHARGES AND NO TAXES. THE BIG GUYS...
  7. jdemarco

Sold Precision Marine Skimmate Collector w/ FLOAT SWITCH

No more skimmate overflow accidents, period!! For sale: ACRYLIC COLLECTION CUP WITH FLOAT SWITCH Best investment money can buy. Float switch to shut down Skimmer pump if skimmate triggers float switch inside skimmer collection. No more mess, no more overflows, no more worries. 10inch high...
  8. jdemarco

Sold Large Lot of Marco, Tonga, Shelf Rock

Came from long prior running 110gal system that was broken down number of months ago. Some was in sump and most was in dt tank. Some Had little algae and overall a handful of aptasia when broken down months back. Rock has been sitting inside this brand new 45 gallon tote in unheated room for...
  9. jdemarco

Sold Brand New PVC White Drip Tray PRICE DROP

It's made from 1/2 inch white pvc It's 64inch long x 24inch wide x 4 inch high It was intended to be the "catch all" tray to sit inside my 6foot stand ( but the build was canceled) It's pvc, it's fully sealed at all seems and based on calculations would hold 25gallons should the need ever...
  10. jdemarco

Sold MP40 QD w/ Brand New In Box Wet Side

Selling MP40QD Item is just back from ECOTECH for service and I took the plunge and purchased a brand new wet side. So buyer is getting BNIB unopened Wetside Price is now $279 firm **Wet Side is brand newin sealed ecotech box* Located in Reading Can meet at Mobil Station right off 93 anytime...
  11. jdemarco

FS Complete Mixing Station Whole SetUp incl RODI

Entire Salt Water Mixing Station Option A) Two Brute Barrels (salty one needs cleaning) with Bulkhead and all Ball Valves and comes with plumbed Mag Pump for mixing and will also include heater Price is $99 Reduced to $79 Option B) All of the above listed in A, plus the heavy duty industrial...
  12. jdemarco

Sold Reactor & Doser For Sale

Phosban 550 Reactor and BRS Doser For Sale Individually or as package for even more savings Phosban Reactor $29 BRS Doser 1.1ml $ 25 **BUY BOTH TOGETHER $45 Firm!!!
  13. jdemarco

WTB Anyone have a pacsun hyperion lamp for sale for parts

Anyone selling a pac sun hybrid lamp for parts
  14. jdemarco

Sold REACTOR (phosban 550) Great for CARBON, GFO or PELLETS

Phosban 5550 Reactor Easy hookup with barbed in and out Has plastic plates and sponges so great reactor to run anything from GFO, or CARBON or PELLETS or anything in between.. Why buy new for $90....... Selling for $29 firm Located Reading /Woburn
  15. jdemarco

Sold Aquaforest Calcium(large) and KH

Large Calcium and regular sized KH. Both have 90% or more remaining. Calcium sells online for nearly $40 And n stores for $50+ Selling both as a package deal on the cheap for just $35 for both. Meet anytime in Reading
  16. jdemarco

Sold Live rock covered with sponges

Covered with healthy life, good bacteria, years worth of sponges and purple algae 10gal container full Only $75 Come get it today Approx 50lbs
  17. jdemarco

Sold 4 frag pack for only $35!

Palythoa Grandis (single paly frag wysiwyg) Ironman Mushroom (2head frag wywiwyg) Still Sexy White Softie Frag (wysiwyg) Large Grube's Photosynthetic Gorgonian (5in +) All 4 frags for only $35 !!! Meet in Woburn any time First come first served Photos are all WYSIWYG
  18. jdemarco

Sold 200gal of REEFCRYSTAL Salt for $39 firm

Located in Reading Can meet all day tomorrow or later today First PAID first served
  19. jdemarco

Sold Are U still buying water at LFS? 60gpd RODI FS

For Sale 60 Gal Per Day RODI system for Sale Comes with in-line 3 stage TDS monitor Turn key and ready to go ( FYI The tds meter itself has a $35 value) so u are basically getting the actual rodi system for $65 Price is only $99 !!!! (Located in Reading MA) Kent Marine 4 stage 60gpd rodi...
  20. jdemarco

FS Good Equipment /Great Prices from breakdown

A) TUNZE OSMOLATOR 5017 SOLD (Glass eye sensor, magnets for all sensors. Most reliable piece of equipment i have ever owned for reefing) B) BRAND NEW GLASS SUMP SOLD (Has all the high end features and design at fraction of price, brand new glass adjustable baffle system to adjust sump water...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back