Search results

1. swampy

2024 New England Frag Farmer's Market Invite - March 2nd - Storrs CT!

Any thoughts on crowd size. If I show up at 10AM is there a line around the block or would I get right in?
  2. swampy

WTB Death Star Paly

Any one have a Death Start paly frag?? Preferably in the North Shore area. Bought one from aquasd last month but put it in front of a opening, not realizing one of my crabs was living there. The have never touch palys/zoas before but I guess a single polyp was too much to pass up. :)
  3. swampy

WTB Blue Throat Triggerfish

Thanks All Things Aquatics, great looking fish and has settled in nicely.
  4. swampy

Thanks, heading there tomorrow.
  5. swampy

Looking to add a "reef safe" Trigger to my 125g. Anyone have, or know of a vendor, that has a Blue Throat Triggerfish in stock?
  6. swampy

WTB Rotifers on the north shore?

Just got back from a conference and to my surprise the clown fish have finally spawned and looks like they will hatch tonight of tomorrow. Anyone have some Rotifers and phyto I could buy to start a culture ASAP? I check at some local stores and no luck.
  7. swampy

Contest January 2023 Photo Contest | Ends on the 31st

You friendly neighborhood longnose hawkfish.
  8. swampy

WTB Oregon Blue Tort - North Shore

Anyone happen to have a frag of Oregon Blue Tort in the north shore area? Thanks
  9. swampy

Need bristle worm trap ASAP

Wow, that's a big one. Your best/quicker option may be the quick DIY. https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/diy-bristle-worm-trap-how-to.68/
  10. swampy

WTB RBTAs - North of Boston

Anyone have a multiple RBTA's in the North Shore area? Thanks
  11. swampy

WTB Bubble Tip

Thanks for al the offers and am all set for now. I have a bunch in and now just making sure they all play nicely.
  12. swampy

Introduction

Welcome, how may clowns in you harem. Any issues?
  13. swampy

Sold Instant zoa garden

Big chunk of live rock with an instant zoa garden. Nice Marco rock with flat bottom 8”x8”. It has – Nightmare Palys, Scrambled egg zoas, Utter Chaos Palys and a small favia. $150 or trade. Moving it to setup new anemone tank.
  14. swampy

WTB Bubble Tip

Looking for some Bubble Tip Anemones. I have 2 different types of rainbow BTAs so looking for some bright greens or something else. Thanks
  15. swampy

WTB Dragon's Breath Macroalgae

Thanks tkyee98, nice to meet you at the Symposium and great looking clean Macro.
  16. swampy

WetPets New Member and Sponsor

Welcome, we go to CT often. Really need to stop in.
  17. swampy

WTB Dragon's Breath Macroalgae

Does anyone have some Dragon's Breath Macroalgae? Going to the Symposium tomorrow? Setting up an anemone and display macro tank. Any other suggestions for macro in the display? Thanks
  18. swampy

Swampy 125 gen3

A few more pics.
  19. swampy

Swampy 125 gen3

I believe I'm the 3rd owner of this setup. Thanks to MrX for the amazing setup and the previous owner who build the custom cabinets. This is also my 3rd reef tank since 2008, had a biocube, then a 55 now a 125. The 55 is being converted to a anemone and clown setup, separate build thread for...
  20. swampy

A bit savage, but hear me out…

I've seen some decent size star fish in Swampscott periodically. The best chance to find them is during an astronomically low tide in rocky areas (like between Kings and Fisherman's or to the right side of Phillips). Also if you're looking European Aquatics had a Harlequin shrimp in stock.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back