Search results

1. swampy

WTB Death Star Paly

Any one have a Death Start paly frag?? Preferably in the North Shore area. Bought one from aquasd last month but put it in front of a opening, not realizing one of my crabs was living there. The have never touch palys/zoas before but I guess a single polyp was too much to pass up. :)
  2. swampy

WTB Blue Throat Triggerfish

Looking to add a "reef safe" Trigger to my 125g. Anyone have, or know of a vendor, that has a Blue Throat Triggerfish in stock?
  3. swampy

WTB Rotifers on the north shore?

Just got back from a conference and to my surprise the clown fish have finally spawned and looks like they will hatch tonight of tomorrow. Anyone have some Rotifers and phyto I could buy to start a culture ASAP? I check at some local stores and no luck.
  4. swampy

WTB Oregon Blue Tort - North Shore

Anyone happen to have a frag of Oregon Blue Tort in the north shore area? Thanks
  5. swampy

WTB RBTAs - North of Boston

Anyone have a multiple RBTA's in the North Shore area? Thanks
  6. swampy

Sold Instant zoa garden

Big chunk of live rock with an instant zoa garden. Nice Marco rock with flat bottom 8”x8”. It has – Nightmare Palys, Scrambled egg zoas, Utter Chaos Palys and a small favia. $150 or trade. Moving it to setup new anemone tank.
  7. swampy

WTB Bubble Tip

Looking for some Bubble Tip Anemones. I have 2 different types of rainbow BTAs so looking for some bright greens or something else. Thanks
  8. swampy

WTB Dragon's Breath Macroalgae

Does anyone have some Dragon's Breath Macroalgae? Going to the Symposium tomorrow? Setting up an anemone and display macro tank. Any other suggestions for macro in the display? Thanks
  9. swampy

Swampy 125 gen3

I believe I'm the 3rd owner of this setup. Thanks to MrX for the amazing setup and the previous owner who build the custom cabinets. This is also my 3rd reef tank since 2008, had a biocube, then a 55 now a 125. The 55 is being converted to a anemone and clown setup, separate build thread for...
  10. swampy

FS Bahama Aragonite Sand - MarcoRocks

I have 45lbs of rinsed MarcoRocks Bahama Aragonite Sand ready to go for $25. Great sand but family wants to go with a finer grain. :)
  11. swampy

FS Purple Torch, Paly, etc

$100 – Purple Torch (4 heads) $15 - 1 polyp, $20 - 2 polyps Utter Chaos $25 – Nightmare Paly (20+ polyps) $15 - John Deere Lephrastia $15/head - Multiple Orange Ultra Rhodactis mushrooms Contactless pickup in Swampscott. Mother colony:
  12. swampy

WTB Weeping Willow Leather

Looking for a medium/large Weeping Willow Leather. Thanks
  13. swampy

WTB Tropic Marin - K+ Elements

I'm about to run out of my All for Reef, which is out of stock everywhere. So decided to mix my own but of course I can find most of the ingredients except for Pro-Coral K+ Trace 1 Elements. I called a few local stores with no luck. Anyone have some for sale or know of a source? Thanks
  14. swampy

WTB Blue Velvet Nudibranch

Anyone know of a good source for a blue velvet nudibranch?
  15. swampy

Sold 2 Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone - North Shore

I have 2 more ready to go. Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone - $40, also open to trades. Contactless pickup in Swampscott.
  16. swampy

Sold Ultra Rhodactis Mushroom

Nice bumpy Ultra Rhodactis Mushroom, 2+ heads - $50 Contactless pickup Swampscott
  17. swampy

Rainbow Chalice

Just got this nice Rainbow Chalice from Marty at European Aquatics . It's just yellow and orange now but expected to add colors like it's mother colony. Can just start to see some green coming out on the tip. Very excited to watch grow out.
  18. swampy

Sold Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone - North Shore

Got another one freed and ready to go. Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone - $40 Contact less pickup in Swampscott
  19. swampy

WTB Unusual Duncans

Anyone have some non-standard Duncans? I have the purple, the green, and the green tips but am looking to see if there are other versions out there. Thanks
  20. swampy

WTB Peppermint Shrimp

Looking to buy a peppermint shrimp or two. Thanks
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back