Search results

1. mnavick

Sold 3 Glass Tanks For Sale (150/90/55) $100

Need to get these out of the garage! Package deal, $100 All held water up until drained back in Oct 2023 Pick-up is in Spencer, MA 01562 (close to Rt49&Rt9). 150g Main Display (72"x18"x28"), drilled for external overflows on both ends (still have external boxes) 90g (48"x24"x18") Sump, drilled...
  2. mnavick

Gone Misc equipment FS after 150g breakdown

Reasonable offers accepted.
  3. mnavick

Can someone activate my membership please?

@BiGGiePauls33
  4. mnavick

WTB 6 foot tank

I have a 72”x18”x28” https://bostonreefers.org/forums/index.php?threads/150g-tank-breakdown-sump-fuge-lights-skimmer-etc-etc.183364/
  5. mnavick

Need to get this stuff out the garage!
  6. mnavick

Pick-up is in Spencer, MA 01562 (close to Rt49&Rt9). Prefer pick-up verses shipping so proof of condition/working order can be confirmed. PanWorld 200PS return pump $50 Air/Water/Ice Typhoon Extreme III RODI with Booster Pump (needs all new filters and a bit rusty) $30 Small GEO Calcium...
  7. mnavick

Sold Livestock tank break down (Fish, CUC, Sand and RBTA's)

$200 take all livestock! Need to shut down the tank stat :(
  8. mnavick

Weekend bump Have to run into Auburn later today and could meet at the 290/395/Pike interchange (Park-N-Ride).
  9. mnavick

Rocks moving out tomorrow! Make an offer on Anemones and Fish. Just not an insult offer or requesting to break up
  10. mnavick

Was hoping to sell entire set-up, but no luck, so will start with all my livestock. Pick-up only in Spencer, MA 01562 (near intersection of Rt49 and Rt9). For specific pictures please ask. All fish, shrimp and cuc- $150 (updated) This includes: 2- Blue Devil Damsels Mated Pair Maroon Gold...
  11. mnavick

FS 150g Complete setup *NO PARTING OUT* $1000

BUMP Make an offer, within reason :)
  12. mnavick

Why again should I be running this wretched skimmer........

Thought my account got hacked as didn’t remember posting this!! Then saw the date, lol
  13. mnavick

FS 150g Complete setup *NO PARTING OUT* $1000

**NO PARTING OUT* Unfortunately life changes and I must break down my entire set-up. Do not have the time to part out, but feel free to do so on your own :) $1000 cash, no trade Pick-up only in Spencer, MA 01562 Can help dismantle and carry to vehicle. If you want any specific pictures please...
  14. mnavick

Visted World Wide Corals (WWC) in Orlando

Give you the bug to jump back in!!?? Lol
  15. mnavick

Gone FX6 canister

As per Forum Rules a price must be listed.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back