Search results

1. mpsteve

Rent a cars

Chris you going also? I’ll be there Friday evening Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. mpsteve

North Shore MA reefers...

I’m in Dave. I’ll always support a new store. Lots have closed recently or over the past few years Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. mpsteve

To all my east coast people

Looks good chris
  4. mpsteve

2019 New England Frag Farmer's Market- Storrs CT 3/2/19

looking forward to this
  5. mpsteve

2nd Annual BRS Fragtastic Show!!! Sept 8.

That’s my green tenuis on the flyer
  6. mpsteve

Free stuff? Don't forget the auction!

He is closer to me but I can’t make the auction. I have a wedding. I can grab his stuff and when someone grabs the corals I’m donating they can grab his stuff
  7. mpsteve

Mpsteve sps photos

Sorry guys didn’t break out the Nikon. I had a snail stuck in my emergency drain and flooded my living room so didn’t have the time with all the clean up. Wwc dragon slayer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. mpsteve

Mpsteve sps photos

Yes sir, second is vivid tequila sunrise, 3rd is vivid riddlers revenge granulosa Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. mpsteve

Mpsteve sps photos

More iPhone pictures for now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. mpsteve

Mpsteve sps photos

Ok I’ll try to get the d3300 out in the next few days. Been working lots to try to pay of debt for all the higher end frags I have cooking. Taking this this weekend off Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. mpsteve

Fishless Reef Tank...

Might be where your buying your fish. The store you get them from might get them from a supplier that collects using Cyanide. Which won’t kill the fish right away but months after you have it in your tank. There is a store in my area I won’t buy fish from because every fish I have ever got from...
  12. mpsteve

Fishless Reef Tank...

Don’t use any uv and don’t qt fish. I buy fish mainly tangs with ick and it’s gone within weeks after feeding healthy for a couple weeks with LRS reef frenzy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. mpsteve

Mpsteve sps photos

Some iPhone pics Jf tnt Red anacropora Bioreef green goblin anacropora Walt Disney Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. mpsteve

Free Cheato with grape caulerpa

Please pm for my number for faster response. I typically don’t see these messages on this thread for a few days
  15. mpsteve

Pelham nh
  16. mpsteve

Got way more of this stuff. Will be tossing out lots this weekend
  17. mpsteve

Also doesn’t seem like the correct thread as I am not in that area and this is the thread for me to give it away for free
  18. mpsteve

Doesn’t seem like the thread to ask that question. I suggest making a new thread or searching the forums to answer your question hood sir
  19. mpsteve

Oh boy. Here we go again.

I need a 180g for a sump wink wink Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. mpsteve

Nope won’t be home till 4-430
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back