Search results

1. mpsteve

What height for new Frag tank poll

So I’m looking to buy a new Frag tank and I keep going back and fourth on what height to go with. If you guys could vote in the poll and give me a reason why it would be great.
  2. mpsteve

Mpsteve sps photos

Starting this thread to post my photos I like as I take them. Enjoy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. mpsteve

Generator power for 60 hours

Almost 60 hours on generator power. Tanks temp has been at 70 that whole time. Hopefully everything is fine
  4. mpsteve

Strangest thing

I don’t know about you guys and gals but I have never seen this. Let me know if you have Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. mpsteve

Free Cheato with grape caulerpa

got like half a five gallon bucket of this stuff. I normally throw it away every couple weeks but I will offer it up for free. If it doesn’t have any takers by end of day Saturday then it’s getting tossed in the trash. I’m located in Pelham nh and my cell is six zero three 9665957
  6. mpsteve

Lrs reef frenzy

anyone know any stores in nh that sell this?
  7. mpsteve

Apex or power company problem

So I wake up this morning and I hear slurping come from down stairs where my 120g tank is. So I go down stairs and see the tank is missing about 8 inches of water.(that's the lowest it can drain) so I go down into the basement and my apex db8 that has my return pump and heaters on it had tripped...
  8. mpsteve

Acro crab or not

Is this good or bad I have read that acro crabs can be fuzzy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. mpsteve

Weird cucumber type critter?

Anyone know what this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. mpsteve

Unique corals group buy

I'm looking to do another group buy from unique corals. I'm only looking to grab a couple corals so if anyone else wants to grab a couple frags and split the shipping let me know asap http://uniquecorals.com
  11. mpsteve

Early Christmas?

Now if I could only find some black foot/ banded trochus snails Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. mpsteve

Good growth on cap?

Is this good growth for a monti cap Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. mpsteve

Bulk reef supply group buy

Looking to start a Brs group buy. I get the link if enough people are interested. I wanna order some Radion G4 pros so the 10x reward points would be nice. Leave you name, if we can get ten people I'll email them and start the group buy
  14. mpsteve

Ideas on more fish

So I have a 120g 48x24x24 tank with sump. This tank is a sps tank with a few lps. I'm interested in some more fish but can't think of any I would want to add but I'm still new to the hobby. I had a tank back in 08-09 but broke it down before going to Iraq. I just started a new tank January...
  15. mpsteve

Looking for aiptasia

Any got any rocks covered in aiptasia I can have to feed my copperband till I get my black works and grindal worms going?
  16. mpsteve

Got some new corals

Got some new corals from Copps on reef central From left to right Copps’ Blueberry Miyagi Tort, Original Atlantis Raspberry Limeade, Bella’s Acro, Copps' King Tut, Tyree Pink Lemonade, Copps' bonsai. Tyree pink lemonade Copps bonsai Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. mpsteve

Please help I'd these sps

All pics are with white lights on This looks to me like a whitish milli with brown polyps This has a blue base with green polyps and the polyps are orange where there is new growth This is a dark brown with bright green polyps what monti cap is this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. mpsteve

White worms in Lowell area

Been thinking about raising white worms. Wanna make sure my copperband with eat them. Anyone in the Lowell area have a few so I can try them out
  19. mpsteve

New copper handed butterfly

So excited, just got a new copper banded butterfly today from Jay's. Was nervous about it as it wouldn't eat frozen food. Minutes after putting it in my tank it started eating tube worms on rocks. Then when I fed pe mysis, it had a couple bites from the water column. Now I look to where I had a...
  20. mpsteve

New 120g

Here's a few new additions to my 4' 120g tank Tomini tang and 5 blue green chromis. Also had a melanurus wrasse, lawnmower blenny, and a couple cleaner shrimp Also this blenny loves the algae look how fat he is Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back