Search results

1. J

Vibrant vs. Bubble algae and Macro algae

I recently used reeflux HD for Bryopsis and GHA with spectacular results. Bryopsis was completely gone in about 7-10 days. It significantly reduced my GHA algae to where my tangs are now keeping it at bay. Absolutely no ill effects to any of my corals or inverts. I'd highly recommend trying...
  2. J

MofoCorals Corals

I also stopped by to visit Pablo this past weekend, got that awesome SPS pack he had available. They are all looking great. Great selection and very heathy corals. He even dipped the for me before bagging them up saving me the trouble doing it when I got them home. A++ seller
  3. J

FS NEW Frags - 02/10

Pm sent, interested in the 7 acro pack
  4. J

Sold Torches, hammers, and others

It was great to meet you Andrew, from 6 feet away of course. LOL The torch(and the feebies you snuck into the bag are all settled in and doing nicely!
  5. J

Sold Torches, hammers, and others

Interested in the purple torch, I can pick up tomorrow if that works?
  6. J

Cheap doser for a beginner?

Thanks for the pointer.
  7. J

Just curious, have you noticed it being off by much when you recalibrate?
  8. J

+1 on the jebao, I just got mine in this week, haven't fully set it up yet, but they are pretty easy to calibrate and VERY affordable. There are some videos on youtube walking you through calibration, its very simple. Don't rely on it being calibrated out of the box.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back