Search results

1. gobie1313

WTT Large stalks of leather tree for trade

I’m open to all trades I need to trim it back before I put in new tank Bruce
  2. gobie1313

WTT Large stalks of leather tree for trade

Open to all trades Need to trim back this giant branching leather. Taunton Evenings work best Bruce
  3. gobie1313

Free Free 125 gal tank and stand taunton

Gauging interest I’m replacing my current tank . Free 125 gal 18”x72”. 18” high tank With stand and canopy . This tank is about 25 years old The tank has a very small area on top in the middle that has some salt creep . I suspect it might be leaking at the top seam 3inch area. Would make a...
  4. gobie1313

Looking for aquarium companies to set up new tank

Can you tell me what you had done , Time frame , total cost ? Did u buy the new tank and equip thru them
  5. gobie1313

Looking for aquarium companies to set up new tank

I have an existing 125 reef about 25 years old. Starting to see some moisture at one of the seams. Thinking bout replacing this old tank with a new one. I will supply the new tank , but a need company to transfer all the existing fish and rock to new tank and set it up . I know this will be...
  6. gobie1313

Free Chaeto

Time to trim the chaeto I’m around tonite and tomm night. Taunton Bruce 617-365-8611
  7. gobie1313

WTB Anenome wanted -red or rainbow med to large

Waiting on 1 person who replied Ty
  8. gobie1313

WTB Anenome wanted -red or rainbow med to large

Must be nearby taunton text bruce 617-365-8611
  9. gobie1313

WTB Chaeto

Anyone have any chaeto to sell Preferably within 30min of taunton ma You can text me 617-365-8611 Bruce
  10. gobie1313

WTB Wtb mushrooms

My softies got wiped out due to a tank crash. Looking to stock up on basic shrooms and palays. Not ready for highend shrooms yet. Must be close to taunton. Feel free to text me directly Bruce 617-365-8611 Ty
  11. gobie1313

Sold Dog face puffer

Sold Mods pls remove
  12. gobie1313

Sold Dog face puffer

Last chance Just caught him $50 has to go by morn or off to lfs Text me direct if interested 617-365-8611 Bruce
  13. gobie1313

Sold Dog face puffer

Healthy eats dry pellets and frozen. Has not bothered snails or corals. Just doesn’t fit into my collection, he was an impulse Purchase . Asking $75 paid $100 Will need help catching him. ( should be easy, I feed him by tongs.) Taunton Bruce
  14. gobie1313

Dog face puffer

I made a impulse buy today , and am having 2nd thoughts . Is my cleanup crew in danger of being wiped out by a dog face puffer. Anyone else have experience ?
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back