Search results

1. agent6473

Sold Nyos 160 Skimmer $100

Used for a year and a half. No issues, good condition. Pickup in Newton
  2. agent6473

Gone Pink Pincushion Urchin - Free!

~3” pink pincushion urchin. Free to good home. Likes to carry frags and empty shells around on his back. Newton, MA Bring a container for him.
  3. agent6473

Sold Reef Brite Lumi Lite Pro 36" 50/50 - $75

Brand new. Opened the box and tested, but decided not to use. $120 Located in Newton
  4. agent6473

Sold Trigger Dosing Containers x4 - $50 set

Set of 4 Trigger Dosing containers These are labeled as 2L, but I discovered that they measured incorrectly by calculating the outside dimensions. Therefore, they hold slightly less than 2L and the markings on the front are incorrect. They’re in great condition. located in Newton will ship...
  5. agent6473

FS 2x GHL Mitras LX7206 White Housing LED and Flex Mounts - $1000 package or $600 ea.

2x GHL Mitras LX 7206 White Housing LED fixture including GHL Flex Mount (front to back orientation) I used these fixtures for 1 year on my tank and they are in good condition. I'd be willing to sell them separately as well for $600 each. Located in Newton MA.
  6. agent6473

WTB Space Invader Pectina

Looking for a piece of Space Invader Pectina. Thanks! Chris
  7. agent6473

FS Purple Pincushion Urchins

I have 3 purple and white pincushion urchins available. Unfortunately, I found one munching on a LPS frag, so not completely reef safe. 1.5-2” $10 each open to trades Pickup in Newton MA
  8. agent6473

Sold Avast Swabbie with Nyos 160 lid $50

I have an Avast Marine Swabbie retrofitted by Avast onto a Nyos 160 lid for sale. The nyos lid is included. Only used a few months. $100 pickup in Newton $120 shipped
  9. agent6473

Sold Cobalt Neo-therm 300w, new in box - $75 shipped

300w Cobalt Neo-therm heater (the model with 2@150 elements cabled together) Brand new in box. New price is $140 online. Pickup in Newton, MA $100
  10. agent6473

FS Pax Bellum N18 Chaeto Reactor (new) - $400

I have a brand new Pax Bellum N18 algae reactor, never used. It didn’t end up fitting, so I went with a refugium in the sump instead. I have a MJ pump that I was going to use to feed it, also brand new, that I’ll include. pickup in Newton, MA $400 (save 100 bucks off a new unit and get a free...
  11. agent6473

Does anyone have an Elos Diamond Tank?

Considering the newer style Elos Diamond series tank with “Absolute” cabinet. Does anyone happen to have one setup? Thoughts compared to the Red Sea Reefer tanks? Thanks, Chris
  12. agent6473

Help with my custom stand

Here are some dimensions of a stand I need for my new tank project. Needed to post these to communicate the size of the stand and door placement. Who's handy with building stands? I was thinking either wood or steel frame that I can later attach wood paneling to with magnets. The dotted...
  13. agent6473

Any BRS members who are good stand builders?

Considering getting a new tank with a 48"x48" footprint. Anyone here in the BRS known for their stand making skills? I'm not the best woodworker and would be willing to pay for a good stand, especially from someone local instead of ordering one. Let me know if you or someone you know about...
  14. agent6473

cat sharks in large reef

Any information floating around about people keeping bamboo cat sharks in large reef tanks? I'm interested to see what they bothered and didn't bother and how that worked out. Anyone know of info maybe on RC of experiences? I know there probably aren't that many experiences around these...
  15. agent6473

Opinions on where to get 48x48x24 tank

Thinking about getting a tank with close to the following dimensions 48x48x24. Any suggestions on good quality for not crazy amounts of money. Also, how about a stand for that tank?
  16. agent6473

ReefScience Free Shipping Deal

ReefScience is offering free shipping if you buy 4 pieces of coral if ordered by Thursday. Anyone want to order stuff with me? I'm located in Newton.
  17. agent6473

Lighting Configuration Opinions

Tank: 140 gal 48x24x29" I currently have 2 individual 250 HQI pendants with 14k bulbs. I would like to upgrade to either of the following two 48" AquaMedic Fixtures: 2x250 HQI 10k + 150 HQI 20k in the center or 2x250 HQI 10k + 2x 54w T5 actinic I want to get optimal growth and...
  18. agent6473

Another Skimmer Recommendation Question

So I'm setting up a new tank, and I've been reading hundreds of RC posts arguing about skimmers. I'm fairly undecided at this point except I know what I want it to do. Let's hear some different opinions on here. Stats: 140 g display, 20 gal pipefish tank, 10 gal mantis tank, 40breeder sump...
  19. agent6473

Help transporting a tank

Hey All, Does anyone have a vehicle that could move a 140 (4' tank)? I bought a used setup from Jeremy at CRA and the SUV I have access to is a little small for the job. I already picked up the stand, but I'm looking for an easy move on the tank. I can pay for gas and work something out...
  20. agent6473

Anywhere selling the NanoStream 6055?

Anyone know if you can buy the nanostream 6055 yet? Those look awesome. Chris
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back