Search results

1. fishfry

FS Fish for sale

Grade A Picasso Clown about 2” $45 Banggia Cardinal $10 Pickup is in Boston
  2. fishfry

Sold Beautiful Supercell Clownfish

WYSIWYG Beautiful Designer Supercell Clownfish $75 Roughly 1.25" long. Healthy and eats everything.
  3. fishfry

WTB Good nano skimmer or Recommendation

I have a 10gal waterbox and I'm Iooking for a good nano skimmer. Rear ompartment dimension will hold a submersible skimmer 5"x3"x12L". I'm also open to a small hob skimmer. Prefer that it's fairly quiet as this is a secondary tank in my bedroom. Thank you in advance
  4. fishfry

WTB WTB nano skimmer

Looking for a good nano skimmer for my 10gal WaterBox I'm in the Boston Area Thank you
  5. fishfry

Sold Designer Subzero Clown

Designer Subzero Clown. He's a about 1" long $75
  6. fishfry

WTB WTB Fruit Loop Zoos

Hi, I'm looking for a small frag of fruit loop zoos, not too far from the Boston area if possible. Thank you
  7. fishfry

Free Free Cheato

Free Cheato, I'm located in Boston
  8. fishfry

WTB Power head for 120 gal

Looking to buy a power head for 120 gal thank you
  9. fishfry

WTB ATO unit

Looking to buy an ATO unit thank you
  10. fishfry

WTB Nano skimmer

Looking to buy a good Nano skimmer for my 10 gallon cube. thank you
  11. fishfry

WTB Nano Skimmer

Hi, I'm looking for a nano skimmer that preforms well. I'm currently using a Fluval Sea PS1 and it's been pretty useless. Thank you in advance
  12. fishfry

WTB long polyp toadstool leather

WTB long polyp toadstool leather
  13. fishfry

FS Lifereef Overflow box

Lifereef Overflow box $25 also open to coral trades
  14. fishfry

FS 20 tank

20 gal tank $25 also open to coral trades
  15. fishfry

FS 30 Gallon Oceanic Sump

30 gal Oceanic sump $60 also open to coral trades
  16. fishfry

Rodi pressure question

Ok so my rodi is barely producing water recently. I check my water pressure and its only at about 20psi (not nearly enough I know). Im not sure what has changed with the water in my house but shower sink etc seem to be fine. I was thinking about installing a self piercing saddle valve near the...
  17. fishfry

Mag Pump Question:

Currently I'm running a mag 5 pump on my 120g. I went with the smaller pump because I was concerned with noise. I figured the larger the pump the louder it will be. Can anyone tell me if a mag 7 or 9 is much louder than a 5? I'm wondering because I feel like I could use more flow. In fact the...
  18. fishfry

Is it just me or.......

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that a person's location should be a mandatory field that has to be entered on a their profile page? Seems to be one of the most asked questions after a for sale post. Since sellers location is critical info that has a large bearing on whether your...
  19. fishfry

Refugium Light Question

I recently set up a new sump and refugium. I wanted to know what wattage bulbs are being used out there for successful macro algae and pod growth? I picked up a standard 5" clamp light from HD for $6. It can handle a maximum bulb of 75w. Dimensions on refugium are about 14"x12"x17" Thanks in...
  20. fishfry

Leopard Wrasse Question

I pick up a gorgeous Leopard Wrasse 4-5 days ago. As expected he want in the sand for the first couple of days but has been out and active everyday since then. My concern is he doesn't seem very interested in frozen mysis or brine at the moment. He's been grabbing a piece or two and then he...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back