2. SALTYOLDDOG

Gone wet dry shop vac melrose ma

italquam I will let you know but FREAKINRICAN6 is first
  3. SALTYOLDDOG

cant leave my wife alone too long
  4. SALTYOLDDOG

FREAKINRICAN6 is first inline hope to be gone tonight will update this post either way thxs
  5. SALTYOLDDOG

I know but need a commitment
  6. SALTYOLDDOG

when your the first to ask
  7. SALTYOLDDOG

comes with 2 new filters and accessory works good big unit 16gal 6hp MUST BE GONE BY THURSDAY FRIDAY IS TRASH DAY need the room cannot wait till after thursday
  8. SALTYOLDDOG

Leopard Wrasse care

I got one now going on 2-3 years no problem he never complains about the food I have 2 other wrasses also with him its just all in how they are collected or ill moset get infections and refuse to eat it took me 10 plus wrasses before I got one that survived mine eats frozen brine frozen...
  9. SALTYOLDDOG

all done gtafanatic did a great job thnaks tony

hi as in the hospital all day yesterday just recovering today yes no one has been here yet let me know sent to a text today
  10. SALTYOLDDOG

all done gtafanatic did a great job thnaks tony

need someone to repair my pool shed T11 doors and sides nothing fancy willing to pay easy job good pay shed is approx. 7 ft long 6ft high and 3 long only front and doors and one side need to be replaced approx. 3 sheets of t11 will do it Melrose ma
  11. SALTYOLDDOG

Reefkeeper issue

yep dong is correct when u get a amber light its not able to connect to that channel sometimes it will go away on its own and make the connection
  12. SALTYOLDDOG

Old timers

been doing this for over 30 years no one knew what a protein skimmer was then 150 mixed reef sps in my kitchen 20 years
  13. SALTYOLDDOG

Jebao Programmable Auto Dosing Pump DP-4 - Anyone with 1st hand experience???

come on dong its easy ;) just got to get use to it I did find it hard to get use too but now love it $$$ and it pretty accurate down to ML on my doseing container level index on the front glass
  14. SALTYOLDDOG

Jebao Programmable Auto Dosing Pump DP-4 - Anyone with 1st hand experience???

got one love it for the price easy and cheap to repair saves $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  15. SALTYOLDDOG

Hanna meter

From this chart it seems the average phosphate is .10 ppm on a average reef going below that seems to be counterproductive the reason we keep our phosphates low is because if they are to high corals tend to absorb more phosphate then calcium we want them to absorb more calcium then...
  16. SALTYOLDDOG

Tank Temp

sure I think its a one time thing that I found on instant ocean web site somewhere
  17. SALTYOLDDOG

Tank Temp

great barrier reef chart
  18. SALTYOLDDOG

Hanna meter

I have had both ultralow and low range phosphate meter I prefer the low range phosphate meter its more reliable Ultra low range phosphate meter never gives the same reading twice Plus you have too convert it from PPB too PPM it’s a pain Low range reads down too .01 all you need is too be...
  19. SALTYOLDDOG

265 gallon

yes it looks strong
Back