Search results

1. Enterprise

Apex/Salinity

I got this to work just now on mine EXCEPT I had to use :80 not :8080 at the end and the passwork default is 1234 not admin.
  2. Enterprise

Another Live Aquaria DD Disapointment

Glad to hear it worked out. I ordered my first fish order ever from DD. Getting a Orangeback Fairy wrasse. I hope my experience works out with the snow predicted early in the week. Not a lot of accumulation though...
  3. Enterprise

Thinking of going to MH

I was going to ask the same thing. There is a big difference between a nice ATI or Giesemann and all the rest with reflectors. Bulbs are a big difference as well. I used a single 6.5k daylight bulb mixed in with 4 Blue+ and a Fiji Pink when I had a 6 bulb ATI. That was for a Clam and SPS...
  4. Enterprise

New Member from NH

My wife and I are just getting back into this hobby We are just down the road in Manch. I will have Zoas on one side of the tank so maybe we can swap some frags once we get up and running again.
  5. Enterprise

What is new in the hobby

I have been gone for 5 years as well and the wife wants a tank again. Been doing this same homework. I have been looking at the Red Sea Reefer series of aquariums. I also looked at the Innovative Marine all in ones, but once I did a cost spreadsheet, it did not make a lot of sense to me and...
  6. Enterprise

im about tho buy this....good idea? ( biocube HQI )

Check out cadlights.com. Their 39 gallon setup is more money but you don't do have to compromise and get a sump, skimmer, and a more "normal" light fixture. If you are really adventurous you can try the JBJ LED. If you want to spend way too much money you can do the DSA Neo Nano like I did. It...
  7. Enterprise

Liams FTS April 2010

Even more impressive is his setup. Very well thought out and organized system. Any he does all that on 500 watts of T5s!
  8. Enterprise

Reef Keeper Net module

I have it hooked up to my RKE and a Time Machine and I have still not gotten it hooked up to a RSS feed yet. To be honest I have just not invested the time to figure it out. I have gotten it to communicate with my laptop and the trick was to change the router to put out 192. addresses instead...
  9. Enterprise

which lighting to choose from?

ATIs come with a hanging kit. No mounts. The problem is going to be that the 55 is only 13" front to back. Despite the issue that the Tek and ATI are superior fixtures, the 6 bulb Tek is too wide. Looking real quick online I guess it depends on what you want for bulbs. If you are okay...
  10. Enterprise

Would the Reef Keeper Lite be enough?

I have both a RKE and a RKL, each on a different tank. I got the RKE used so it was a good deal. I also have the NET module but getting it to work takes an IT degree with a floating IP address (cable modem) and I have not found a good resource yet to figure it all out. Other than this...
  11. Enterprise

Any experience with Algae Turf Scrubber (ATS)?

I have a accidental one growing on my pyramid type return on my Neo Nano. I still have hair algae but the tank is still too new to tell a difference.
  12. Enterprise

which protein skimmer to buy?

I take it you want a hang on back type. I have a octopus BH-1000 that did a decent job. I also have a coralife super skimmer I'll sell to you. I got it as part a setup and was used in sump. I never figured out how to difuse the microbubbles when I tried it as a HOB but then again I did not...
  13. Enterprise

Welcome. What kind of setup do you have? We love pictures.
  14. Enterprise

T5 bulbs

I got my bulb combo from Grim Reaper over at RC. 4x ATI blue+ 1x UVL Actinic White 1x GE 65k I have a 12-14k look. I also have a AquaBlue Special I have not put in to replace the 65k to get a bluer look. Skipton's carries ATI bulbs for a reasonable price.
  15. Enterprise

JBJ nano cube led

I know I sound like a broken record on these threads but check out Cadlights.com They have some great nanos with good equipment and customer service.
  16. Enterprise

Oceanic BioCube 14 Aquarium

I just sold my BC14. I did a few upgrades to it, but I had problems keeping up with the water changes with my schedule. Personally for the money, I would probably goes with a Cadlights 22 gallon instead. Bigger tank with 24" T5s instead of Power Compacts and a real skimmer. JMHO...
  17. Enterprise

new reef keeper light

I have both a RKE and a RKL level 1 with some extra modules. I have had a very hard time getting the NET module to work and I plan on spending some time this week to finally get it up and running but with Comcast and Apple Time Machine it is no fun. What does open up this port to allow...
  18. Enterprise

ATI 6x24 enough lighting?

I have this exact fixture on my neo nano. Have you looked on reekgeek? The 36"x6 is $60 more than the 24. If money is that tight get the 36"x4 for less or the current 6 bulb fixture. It is not as good but better than the 24"x6.
  19. Enterprise

Any good aquarium stores near Nashua NH

I wonder how bad commercial rent is around here? There is definetly a large gap up the 3 corridor since B moved and AG closed.
  20. Enterprise

Any good aquarium stores near Nashua NH

I know it is too late but we really don't have anything around here. The Petcos (Nashua and Manchester) have started to carry ORA stuff and a better supplier for fish. Other than that I go to either Skiptons or the 93 NH corridor (Jay's, AA, and Pets Plus in Londonderry).
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back