Search results

1. R

FS Getting out of reefing - selling everything

This also comes with the Synergy Reef Shadow 16 overflow, which the tank is drilled for: https://synergyreef.com/product/16-shadow-overflow/
  2. R

The Neptune has the FMM fluid monitoring module (and the sensors), the WXM (vortech and radion controller), energy bar 8 and energy bar 4, ph and temp probes, and a breakout box.
  3. R

Tank is about 10 years old... had it custom made. I'd have to go looking through my notes to see what company made it back then.
  4. R

Getting out of reefing after 22 years Drilled tank with overflow 28x28x24(deep) 81 gallons With stand and granite top Life reef Protein skimmer Neptune Apex (with a number of modules and power strips) 2 vortec mp10’s 2 digital DC pumps Water testing kits Icecap metal halide light Lots of...
  5. R

UV filter

Anyone have one? As long as it works, I don't care how ugly... I am trying out an experiment and need one. Thanks!
  6. R

Vino montipora

All set now, thank you Dong!
  7. R

Vino montipora

Anyone have a frag for sale? PM me please with a price, thanks!
  8. R

T5 retrofit, 4 bulb, 24"

Hi, I'm looking for a T5 retrofit setup for 4, 24" bulbs. Let me know if you have one for sale, thanks!
  9. R

Kessil A360X

Let me know if you have one (or two) for sale, thanks!
  10. R

Reefcleaners

We have a shipment coming later this week... hopefully they'll make it?
  11. R

something that will remove aptasia

I just got in some F-Aiptasia... it works amazingly well (and I've been keeping tanks for 20 years now... best I have tried yet)
  12. R

Paypal checkout - not working

I have tried paying for an individual membership, family membership, using Chrome and using Firefox. All yield the same result... when hitting agree and pay on the paypal page, I get the following message: Sorry — your last action could not be completed I have done many transactions via...
  13. R

Constant salinity

You need to define two outlets, "topoff salt" and another for "topoff fresh". They would look something like: "topoff salt" Fallback OFF Set OFF If ATOSw OPEN Then ON If salinity > 35 then OFF "topoff fresh" Fallback OFF Set OFF If ATOSw OPEN Then ON If salinity < 35 then OFF
  14. R

Any old timers left?

I think I classify as an old timer too...
  15. R

www.reefcleaners.org - bad experience

Hello, I just purchased a cleanup crew from www.reefcleaners.org, based out of Florida. They shipped a crew overnight, in a box with no insulation, and one small heat pack. Snails and hermit crabs were in a single bag with a wet paper towel, the two emerald crabs were each in their own...
  16. R

Tested coral pro salt ,

Same reason I am looking into ESV's salt, as it comes in 4 parts, so you add the different parts to the ratio you want. I just tested a brand new box of Reef Crystals yesterday. The alk and calcium are good (9.5dkh and 440ppm calcium), but magnesium is only 1000 ppm.
  17. R

ESV B-Ionic Seawater Salt - anyone using it? Anywhere local to buy it?

As the title says... wondering if anyone is using it, and if so what do you think? Also, anywhere to buy it local?
  18. R

2015 BRS Annual Auction Saturday March 28th

That was the most organized and well run BRS auction I've been at (or worked at!) Kuddos to all the volunteers, well done!
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back