Search results

1. s_kelley

Sold Livestrong LS13.0T treadmill F/S $500

Hi all, Posting here before I post to the wild west that is Facebook Marketplace. I purchased this treadmill in 2019 and if I remember correctly it was around $1,500. We got a Peloton tread a few months ago and this has been sitting in my garage. It is a Livestrong LS13.0T treadmill, I will...
  2. s_kelley

Free Free Rock

Cleaning out my old house and have an entire brute barrel full of reef rock. It will be sitting in the driveway for the first person who wants it! Absolutely free It’s been outside for over a year so keep that in mind. 544 Caswell street east Taunton ma 02728 I won’t be holding it or checking...
  3. s_kelley

Free Tank exploded, shelf fell, I’m done!

Ok so today I got a call from my son frantically saying that the fish tank exploded in my living room. I ran home to clean up the mess most of my stuff is lost equipment fried from the water but I do have two large rocks one covered in green hairy mushrooms the other in bubble tip anatomy is...
  4. s_kelley

Blown ballast, help!

So I’ve had one of my halides on my dual 250w out for a week now. I trouble shot it and it’s my ballast. Seems like a dual 250w hqi ballast is a rare thing and the ones I can find are big bucks. Anyone have a dual blue wave 250w ballast collecting dust in their basement they want to part with...
  5. s_kelley

Haven’t posted in a bit but still alive!

I haven’t posted pictures in a while but figured I should check in, been working like crazy lately tank is still going strong....
  6. s_kelley

Need ideas

Ok so I ran out of room in the cabinet and needed to put the ballast next to it and also going to be hooking up my cal reactor and keeping it in the same area. Was thinking small bench, or shelf? Can't be too high due to a window/ac unit. See photo, Need ideas....plz comment with...
  7. s_kelley

Oh my did you guys see this?

Just watched jake Adams video from reefapoloza in Orlando, so many insane corals!!! Where are these things in New England...
  8. s_kelley

80g shallow build/consolidation

So I've decided to consolidate/downsize a bit, ((I'm bored)) right now I'm right around 500 gallons total and I'm just not enjoying it was much with the big trough down where I cant really sit and enjoy it. Thanks to stevenc1187 I was able to get the deep blue 80 and new stand I wanted, so...
  9. s_kelley

Rodi filter change out

So I have noticed my rodi production was way down and figured since it's been 5-6 months I'd change our my filter cartridges. They were particularly nasty and I figured I would share! I'm kinda grossed out that this comes from the tap water I drink. New.....nice n white Old...hard to...
  10. s_kelley

Snapped a few pics

I've been under the weather for the past few weeks but figured I would snap a few pics as I thought the tank looked good this evening.
  11. s_kelley

So jealous of Jake Adams!

Just saw Jake Adams most recent video while he is in Palau and I am sooooooo jealous! As he is a friend of the brs and has spoken to us many times I figured I would share, So jealous of this guy...
  12. s_kelley

Eye candy Sunday tank maintenance day

Ok so planning a cleaning/water change day and snapped a couple pics that came out pretty good, figured I'd share.....
  13. s_kelley

New gadget

So I was inside underwater world the other day complaining about having to mist my mangroves every couple days when Greg said I have something that can do that ya know..... Cool lil gadget, I figured I'd share It has intervals on it for how long it sprays and how often...
  14. s_kelley

Unseen corners of our tanks

So today I was poking around the tank and caught a glimpse of something in a far corner that's not easy to see. I snapped a few pics with my phone and was pretty pleased. Aparantly the back/corners are doing better than the visible parts of my tank, not that the rest of my tanks doing bad or...
  15. s_kelley

Great meeting today!

Great meeting today, dong puts on a great presentation and frank had some great items for sale, I may have purchased more than a few lol! Got home and inspired me to actually do some tank maitnance, 30 gallon Water change and cleaning of the glass. I can see my tank again!!! Panoramic
  16. s_kelley

Tank day!

Did some maintence stuff this afternoon and figured I'd snap a few pics to share. Warm weather makes the boards slow! Panoramic
  17. s_kelley

I want!

https://reefbuilders.com/2016/06/02/skimz-unveils-a-macroalgae-filter-chaetomorpha-reactor-of-their-own/?utm_source=Reef+Builders+Newsletter&utm_campaign=f7600e73df-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_88f38223c1-f7600e73df-431306125
  18. s_kelley

Clam growth

Got these two clans from petco in Jan 2015 and they were tiny Was just doing some tank stuff and was like wow, figured I'd share Hand in pic for reference I can't keep most sps alive for very long but these guys are doing insanely well
  19. s_kelley

Back from the dead!!!

So I haven't seen this lil guy since I added it to the tank figured it was a goner, it's been months
  20. s_kelley

Over the counter drop off tank! Sweet!!

So far I have only ever seen these types of tanks custom made by people and it has cost them big bucks . They are always very cool to look at and now it looks like innovative marine is going to be making them. Price isn't too bad either...
Back