Search results

1. I

Store Closing

This store is in Taunton Mall off from Rt24 , It's sad to see him go he has been in this location for a long time . He still has a few things for your reefers , fish , equipment , light's , live rocks and Chems. Pleas help a fellow Reefer out
  2. I

Reefer FW need help!!

Will I finely got done redoing my line system all I left wast the elbow with the Wye after the pump. I switch over my plumbing over to braided hose and separated the bottle neck I had after the filters and mazzie and 2.5 hours later a steady 82.2F !!!!!!!!!! I drop 8F by separating the bottle...
  3. I

Reefer FW need help!!

Yes I only have one 1inch return {first pic} and the 2 pipe are my returns. I do have a bottle neck before the return, Witch I'm planning on splitting into 2 separate returns . Bottle Neck = Wye-Ball Valve-Wye = >--<
  4. I

Reefer FW need help!!

I have a 1 inch intake screen and you can see my return , My bottle neck is before the returns . I'm using 3/4in Y split Loc-Line for my returns.
  5. I

Reefer FW need help!!

Just need help on High Flow rate? Why am I getting a lot of heat from? Is my pump to much ? I'm still planning on changing over to Hose line to get rid of some elbows and to separate my bottle neck and have to returns by them self ? That I think should reduce the heat an will probably add more...
  6. I

Reefer FW need help!!

My intake runs a long the cabinet an takes a couple of turns with elbow's to the pump. From the pump I have a union , ball valve, elbow,Wye to 2 legs 1. Filter's , 2. Mazzie. They return back together to a Wye,ball valve,Wye then 2 returns. Should I separate the returns and do a way with...
  7. I

Reefer FW need help!!

I know a lot of Reefer's use large pump's , I myself is doing a FW tank an redid my system . I have a 110g tank 60x18x24 , My first change was the system line , I change from 3/4inch to 1inch my 1inch intake goes down to a Blue Line 55 HD 1100gph pump from the pump I split it into 2 lines with...
  8. I

Plumbing my sump

Yes if you drill your return once {you don't need 2 holes on one return unless you have 2 returns and drill 1 on each} this will brake the siphon if I loose electricity. This the best option? an easy to do just make sure your sump can handle the amount of water , I would go less than the 1/2...
  9. I

need diy standpipe!

http://home.everestkc.net/jrobertson57268/HGB/index.html I've use a Stockman Standpipe for my Wet-Dry over hang with a cover an it stop the water fall and Flushing sound.
  10. I

Spa-Flex to PVC

I found this info > http://www.spadepot.com/spacyclopedia/pvc-pipe-cementing.htm
  11. I

Spa-Flex to PVC

j5hughes send this to me: Hey I was just reading your thread & wanted to reply in your thread, but my membership is expired & I couldnt. Anyways I used some spaflex when I plumbed my system about 18 months ago, & I used to have to shut down my pump and undo a union & disconnect my feed to the...
  12. I

Spa-Flex to PVC

not sanding the spa-flex only the inside of the pvc.
  13. I

Need Help

At the time it was the For Sell and the Wanted to Buy Forums it would not let me get in an kept saying that I needed to Register ??, But today I was able to get into the Forums OK!
  14. I

Spa-Flex to PVC

I wanted to make sure that the spa-flex went into the PVC all the way in so I sanded the PVC inside so I could push the spa-flex in without any problem , I also did this with PVC to PVC and made sure that they went all the way inside then prime and coated both ends and applied a thick coat of...
  15. I

Need Help

inkslinger, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: 1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system...
  16. I

Blue Line 55 HD Pump Manual

Has any one ever change the rear fan on this pump, I can't find a blue line 55 hd pump manual or a pic of this part any where ? The company did say I could order it from there Dealers but no one place the item on there site, {unless it's a special order!} My my clip and where the fan is had...
  17. I

Proper way to glue spa flex to pvc

Thanks guys!! :w
  18. I

willray = If it doesn't fit than it's not spaflex. Spa Flex 1 inch is sold at Lows Any body has a name for the heavy duty or "specialized" flex/rigid glue.
  19. I

reeferpj = there should be a flex to pvc fitting.? I never heard of this?
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back