Search results

1. I

Store Closing

This store is in Taunton Mall off from Rt24 , It's sad to see him go he has been in this location for a long time . He still has a few things for your reefers , fish , equipment , light's , live rocks and Chems. Pleas help a fellow Reefer out
  2. I

Reefer FW need help!!

I know a lot of Reefer's use large pump's , I myself is doing a FW tank an redid my system . I have a 110g tank 60x18x24 , My first change was the system line , I change from 3/4inch to 1inch my 1inch intake goes down to a Blue Line 55 HD 1100gph pump from the pump I split it into 2 lines with...
  3. I

Spa-Flex to PVC

I wanted to make sure that the spa-flex went into the PVC all the way in so I sanded the PVC inside so I could push the spa-flex in without any problem , I also did this with PVC to PVC and made sure that they went all the way inside then prime and coated both ends and applied a thick coat of...
  4. I

Need Help

inkslinger, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: 1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system...
  5. I

Blue Line 55 HD Pump Manual

Has any one ever change the rear fan on this pump, I can't find a blue line 55 hd pump manual or a pic of this part any where ? The company did say I could order it from there Dealers but no one place the item on there site, {unless it's a special order!} My my clip and where the fan is had...
  6. I

Proper way to glue spa flex to pvc

I got some Spa Flex Hose 1 inch from Lows and woul like to know what is the proper way to glue Spa Flex to PVC elbows,ball valves, unions ? Do you sand down the inside of the PVC to get better fittings ? If you push the Spa Flex in you will only get 3/4 of the way in , would that be safe...
  7. I

In Line Heater

Has any one built a heater module similar to a Aquanetics Fireplug Heater Module or Pentair InLine Heater.
  8. I

DIY Pluming Idea's

I need some Pluming idea's on how to pluming a BlueLine 55 HD Pump , AM 1000 CO2 Reactor,3X Trubo Twist { witch will be replace soon with a Gamma 25w},and a Hydro inline heater {also needs to be replace. Both UV Light and Heater have a Low Max Flow rate}. The set up will be ether 3/4 or 1 inch...
  9. I

Flex PVC

Where can I find this Flex PVC that everyone is using for there pluming and do you use PVC Glue for the connection??
Back