4. reefer125g

Gone 2 blue devils

Free pick up Hudson NH
  5. reefer125g

FS Space invader pectinia

2x2 chunk of space invader. $80. 0r trade for SPS. Pickup Hudson NH
  6. reefer125g

Gone Undulated Trigger

Fat and happy just pulled him out in my frag tank now must go ASAP or returning to store for trade asking 80 bucks 3 inches long 2 1/2 tall and 3/4 thick .
  7. reefer125g

Instant ocean bucket

Old bucket
  8. reefer125g

Gone Pink hippo zoa

Frags of all sizes from $20 and up tell me how big or small. Willing to trade for other zoas and sps lps.
  9. reefer125g

Gone Massive water filter.

Need to filter your house water . Got you covered. Only 6wks old taken out of new home when we installed a Water softener system that came with its own.
  10. reefer125g

Gone IceCap Gyre

IceCap Gyre with interface module. Works but could use replacement bushing kit . Free to a person who could use it .
  11. reefer125g

Gone CPR Backpack skimmer

CPR backpack $40.00 Pick-up Hudson NH
  12. reefer125g

CA Reactor

13. reefer125g

Sold Lighting clown need gone ASAP .

I have a beautiful maroon and gold lighting clown. He keeps trying to host my rainbow goniporia. Willing to trade for frags of SPS or zoanthids. If intrested pm me I will send pics. I am unable to get them to load to BRS page .
  14. reefer125g

WTB Blue stag

Got a piece from someone local awhile ago .
  15. reefer125g

Sold Free red sponge

Free Red sponge. Just trimmed it . Pick up Hudson NH
  16. reefer125g

Pictures

Ok can't seem to get any pictures to upload. All say too large what am I doing different or wrong?
  17. reefer125g

Southern NH and sounding towns.

Looking to get a group of us together once a month to do reefing stuff . Check out each others tanks swap frags and help each other out . Any people interested?
  18. reefer125g

T5 bulbs

I am currently running the ATI T5 in true blue With 6 Kessil A360x . What does everyone else run for T5 bulbs . And if you mix colors of bulbs what are you running .
  19. reefer125g

FS 20 gallon long

20 gallon long with glass top $40.00 obo
  20. reefer125g

FS Splatter Hammer, Neon cane.

Two large pieces Neon over 40 heads each $100 Small Neon 12 + heads $50 Large hammer $150 6 head hammer $ 60 small singel $20. Or trade Pick up Hudson NH .
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back