Search results

1. vinny

Gone Tapping out, small reef tank FS

The lights just came on a little while ago everything is trying to wake up
  2. vinny

The back of the tank is a mushroom garden and you can see the candy canes in the front
  3. vinny

This is first come first served, if it doesn't sell I'll go to the next person, for now I'll try to post some pics.
  4. vinny

I received quite a few pm's on this and it's sold pending pickup this morning. I won't say who the individual is but the person is more than welcome say on there own.
  5. vinny

Up and still running 30gl breeder for the past 6years. I would like to sell as a whole, if not it will go to a lfs. The dimensions are LxWxH, 36"x18"x12". Don't bother asking to part out, it's not happening if you want it parted out buy the whole thing and do it yourself and put some money in...
  6. vinny

FS SPS for sale

I have one eye on the incredible deal and one eye on my crashing tank, lol
  7. vinny

FS home made amino acids supplement

Nice Dong, I'd like to come by tomorrow noon'ish. For the nano size and maybe some corals.
  8. vinny

Elephant snail

Found this snail in my HOBS last year then it disappeared. Now it shows itself off a lot. The color on is jet black, not much info on these that could find I think there're safe.
  9. vinny

ATI T-5 lamp holders

OK that's what I'll do, thanks Dong. Should I also buy a spare ballast just in case? This is the same fixture I bought from you about 4 years ago.
  10. vinny

ATI T-5 lamp holders

I just replaced all 6 bulbs and 2 of the 6 holders stopped working. I'd like to replace the 2 holders and would like to know if I should buy the holders only from ATI or is it safe to buy them from Amazon that are UL listed.
  11. vinny

Gone Spring cleaning really good stuff

All gone!
  12. vinny

So youcan see the tiles layed down
  13. vinny

Another pic.
  14. vinny

10gl. Tank penguin 100 filter with about half a bucket of aqua forest salt. Berlin skimmer in great shape no pump. 5 boxes of off white imported Italian tiles 13 1/8 x 13 1/8. 5 boxes of Italian 12 x 12 glazed ceramic tiles. 6 boxes of Italian 4 x 4 tiles for a total of 220 half white other half...
  15. vinny

Look at this and why did it happen

So i almost lost all my sps about a month ago. And now there slowly coming back, this one is strange though it split itself with two different coloration. What do you guys think of this?
  16. vinny

Tampa Bay Saltwater Revival

Ahh the good ol days!
  17. vinny

Friend or foe ?

Looks like a flat worm if it is definitely a foe.
  18. vinny

Sold Gonipora

Wow very nice I can never keep those they always shrivel up. GLWS!
Back