Search results

1. vinny

Gone Tapping out, small reef tank FS

Up and still running 30gl breeder for the past 6years. I would like to sell as a whole, if not it will go to a lfs. The dimensions are LxWxH, 36"x18"x12". Don't bother asking to part out, it's not happening if you want it parted out buy the whole thing and do it yourself and put some money in...
  2. vinny

Elephant snail

Found this snail in my HOBS last year then it disappeared. Now it shows itself off a lot. The color on is jet black, not much info on these that could find I think there're safe.
  3. vinny

ATI T-5 lamp holders

I just replaced all 6 bulbs and 2 of the 6 holders stopped working. I'd like to replace the 2 holders and would like to know if I should buy the holders only from ATI or is it safe to buy them from Amazon that are UL listed.
  4. vinny

Gone Spring cleaning really good stuff

10gl. Tank penguin 100 filter with about half a bucket of aqua forest salt. Berlin skimmer in great shape no pump. 5 boxes of off white imported Italian tiles 13 1/8 x 13 1/8. 5 boxes of Italian 12 x 12 glazed ceramic tiles. 6 boxes of Italian 4 x 4 tiles for a total of 220 half white other half...
  5. vinny

Look at this and why did it happen

So i almost lost all my sps about a month ago. And now there slowly coming back, this one is strange though it split itself with two different coloration. What do you guys think of this?
  6. vinny

FS Aquaforest Component Strong C & K

I have two bottles of Component Strong C and two bottles of Component Strong K looking for $5each.
  7. vinny

FS A center piece for sure

I have a med. to large Florida live rock with 3 Fire Storms mushrooms, about 10 Blue mushrooms, 2 green Yuma mushrooms and 3 white flake anemones for sale $125. Available M-F after 3pm located in Wilmington (will not ship).
  8. vinny

FS Real deal BTRA

Most of these have white dots on them a little different than reg. Pd.85 for one 2 yrs. ago fed once a week and now my 30gl breeder looks like this.
  9. vinny

What happened to my space invader

Before
  10. vinny

WTB Dragons Breath

Looking for dragons breath in the north shore.
  11. vinny

Disney finally taking off

After about six months it starting to show some growth.
  12. vinny

Free MP10 wetside

Does anyone have a wetside mp10 laying around. I have an old one in my tank that the clips that hold down the impeller/magnet in place broke off. Thanks
  13. vinny

Power rangers?

I was told that these shrooms were called Power Rangers. I started with 1 and it didn't look so pretty, until they started to split and the colors began to show better. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  14. vinny

Can I overdose Soda Ash

About 3 to 4 cups of pre-mixed soda ash fell in my 30 gallon tank and on the floor and on the wall, this stuff went everywhere mostly in the tank. I've been removing cleaning my sponges, everything is completly white in the tank but not the corals the glass, rocks, sand pumps everything. All the...
  15. vinny

Not showing up as a payed member

I signed up as "recurring member" on friday and I still show up as a non-member, does this take some time? I'm not in any rush, just curious.
  16. vinny

My rainbow incinerators

Where did they go, who ate them? One day they're there and now they all gone. The same fish, light schedule, fish eat different time every day and I dont see any predators Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  17. vinny

Blenny eating SPS

I thought i did my home work looking for reef safe fish, but look out for black bennies that pick on SPS. I found out the hard way when I kept seeing small nips on my sps but wasn't sure why. As the blenny got set at home he showd himself picking at all my sps. Ever since I got rid if him the...
  18. vinny

Don't remember the name

Bought this one at LTR this weekend some type of colorful bounce shroom. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  19. vinny

AquaMax HOB skimmer question

Does any one have or had one of the skimmers, I losing bubbles. I reached out to AquaMax last year with a picture and they told me just to clean the body because it had some corraline growing on it. I removed the corraline and now I have even more bubbles escaping, what i found was that my...
  20. vinny

Turbo snail twisting

One of my turbos will twist hard and fast hitting the glass, I thought that its shaking something off. But it just did it again and nonthing was was on him any guesses why. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back