Search results

1. K

Free UV Sterilizer

Gonna have to go with the pond guy since that was my original plan as well. SoHereEyeSit please PM me and we can arrange for pickup.
  2. K

Free UV Sterilizer

I bought this UV Sterilizer many years ago and never installed it. It's been sitting in my basement unused and I would like to give it away free to a Reefer that will install and use it. It's a W Lim Corp Model 3251 25W UV Sterilizer. You can get more info on the mfg web site here...
  3. K

Gone 15 Gallon Plastic Barrel (Framingham)

15 Gallon plastic barrel with cover. There's a spigot installed at the bottom, but it's threaded so you could remove it and add your own piping. Free to anyone who would like to pick it up in Framingham. ,
  4. K

Free Free Oceanic 55G RR Tank and Stand

It's gone...pending pickup next weekend.
  5. K

Fish tank and stand is FREE. Looking to clean out the basement. Pick up in Framingham, MA.
  6. K

Yes, a few small scratches. Nothing too major though.
  7. K

Some pictures of the light. Notes that there is some corrosion on 1 of the 4 mirrors. Other 3 are in good shape. Best offer takes it.
  8. K

Looking to clear out the tank, stand, and light. Best offer takes both.
  9. K

more pics Some additional pictures...
  10. K

Oceanic 55G Reef Ready Tank and Stand Oak finish 1 drain 36" long x 18' wide :) Now FREE! :) Cleaning out my basement! Pick up in Framingham. Also selling an ATI Powermodule separately -shown in this picture but not included with tank and stand: 34" long x 9" wide 4 x 39W $100
  11. K

November Yard Sale Table sign-up!

Can a non-member purchase a table? I'm shutting down my tank and will have few items to sell. Sorry I never joined, was always just an occasional visitor and very much appreciated this site.
  12. K

Great vist to Krystal Clear Aquatics

I've been to Krystal Clear Aquatics several times lately and have nothing but good things to say about this store. Very helpful people, good prices, great selection of fish/corals/food/dry goods, and healthy livestock. In talking with the owner, he said they occasionally get a chance to buy...
  13. K

Reefgeek.com

Reefgeek experience I bought an ATI T5 Power Module from Reefgeek back in Dec and can say they are a first rate shop. The lights and module came in separate boxes, both showed up on time and packed very carefully. I had to call with a question and got help right away. I would definitely...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back