Search results

1. M

Dog face puffer eye injury

my Cowfish had something similar which I believe was a bacterial infection. I soaked the food in metroplex and focus for a week and that cleared it up
  2. M

Skelton going away on established corals

I’ve been fighting the same issue for months now. No real solution yet but it does seem like increasing my nitrates has helped. I also starting dosing iodine after my ICP test came back at 0. So that could be impacting as well.
  3. M

Share your AI Prime 16HD settings and comment on mine!

Can’t help much on the settings but from a par standpoint the 100% seems to be the right range. I would start by raising the % over the next couple of weeks to see how the corals respond
  4. M

Share your AI Prime 16HD settings and comment on mine!

Which setting are you currently running? As your corals look good. Also how high do you have the lights mounted and over what size tank?
  5. M

Gone Long Horned Cowfish

Cowfish has been sold.
  6. M

Gone Long Horned Cowfish

PMs responded too
  7. M

Gone Long Horned Cowfish

Time has come to sell one of my favorite fish. I have had him for over 3 years and got him before he even had horns. Has a ton of personality and comes right up to the tank like a puppy. unfortunately as he’s gotten larger he has started to pick at my cleanup crew and nibble corals. So he...
  8. M

Gone Custom 150g Miracles Rimless Breakdown

Great meeting you as well, best of luck with the tank! This thread can be closed, everything is sold
  9. M

Livestock Sold. Tank and equipment still for sale and currently up and running if you want to see it in action. Planning on emptying the tank this week.
  10. M

Bump for the long weekend. I am open to splitting up the Livestock and the equipment. $500 for the livestock listed $1,500 for the equipment listed
  11. M

Thanks, it’s a great setup. Have spent over 3x on the setup Equipment and livestock PMs responded to
  12. M

With much regret I have decided to sell my dream setup, as I am in the process of moving and will be downsizing to a smaller tank. Here is a list of all the Equipment and Livestock that I am including in the sale. Everything is in great shape and is very well maintained and established...
  13. M

Gone Equipment AI Hydra, UV, Algae Tuff Scrubber, Reactors

UV and AI Hydra 52 fully working sold First post updated Will do remaining 2 Hydra lights with controller for $200
  14. M

Gone FS Large Colonies SPS + LPS

Bump some interest but no takers yet. Open to trades
  15. M

New screen tops

Isn't the window screen framing metal? Any concerns about it rusting being so close to the saltwater?
  16. M

New screen tops

What did you make the rim/sides out of?
  17. M

Digi has been sold. Still have the following remaining. 1 Frag of Candy Cane left 8 heads $25 Large 6x6" Combo Rock of Green and grey/blue Zoas with Kenya Trees $35 - New Price $25 Green Star Polyps large Chunk $20 Will sell it all as a package for $40
  18. M

Gone Equipment AI Hydra, UV, Algae Tuff Scrubber, Reactors

No pumps for the reactors or uv. You can use any pump you have to send water to them. They don’t need a lot a flow. The UV is for 50-125 gallon tanks it you are interested in something please also send me a pm with the item you would like and when you would like to come pick it up
  19. M

Large Candy Cane Colony and Frogspawn sold. Still have the orange Digi and softies, 1 Frag of Candy Cane left 8 heads $25
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back