Search results

1. S

FS Brand new fusion 20 gal with pedestal, must go! Make offer!

I started to fill this and the furniture it’s on will not support it. Even though I added braces. So for now it has to go. Need it gone asap so priced to go. Brand new innovative marine fusion 20 gal with real reef rock sculpture I just put together. Sand was just added today. I will...
  2. S

FS Real reef rock

2 gal bucket filled with dry real reef rock. Has a nice shelf piece. Also included are some Star Wars pieces from jester6. Came out of a 14 gal reef. Text for faster response. Pick up in Dracut. 978-821-9425. $50
  3. S

FS Nano tank with equipment

14 gal innovative marine tank with media rack, return pump and adjustable flow nozzles and dc return pump $200. If you want the sand and live rock I can do $300. Ai prime hd white with 12” flexible bracket. $175 Corralife uv sterilizer turbo twist 3x $80 Ice cap Co2 scrubber small $75 Apex...
  4. S

Sold BLACK STORM CLOWNS MUST GO TODAY $75 FOR PAIR

Bonded pair of juvenile black storm clowns. $125 Three jelly fish with tank $100 The clowns are well cared for and in excellent condition. The jelly fish will not eat well for me and are shrinking so it’s time for someone else to try and give them some love. Letting them go with their tank to a...
  5. S

FS Brand new 14 gal innovative marine pen with equipment.

Brand new 15 gal tank with upgraded return nozzles, mighty jet return pump, mesh lid, media basket, filter sockreal reef rock and live sand. Also Star Wars decor from jester 6. Never set up yet. Brand new. $300 innovative marine helio heater. Model 8300. 100wt. Brand new, some wrinkling...
  6. S

FS Equipment

everything is 3 months old. Prices are firm if it doesn’t sell it’s going on eBay. Apex el with added salinity module, comes with two temp probes, one salinity probe and one ph probe. Also ph calibration fluid and two probe holders with two places each. The brain unit is signed by randy and...
  7. S

Sold All contents of 25 lagoon $250

clown pair, rainbow bubble tip anemone, 10 corals and all live rock. Live rock is purple colored real reef rock. Once livestock sold I’ll have a full WiFi apex, mp 10, gen 5 radion xr15, and hob aquamaxx skimmer for sale. All only 5 months old! Stay tuned. Pick up in dracut.
  8. S

WTB Chaeto

Anyone in dracut area have any chaeto available?
  9. S

FS DaVinci clown pair with black widow anemone

Two heathy DaVinci clowns and their host a black widow anemone. $175. Pick up in Hudson nh Text Chris (978) 815-9754
  10. S

FS Getting out Hudson NH

$1200 obo AI prime , Nero 5 Full apex Eshopps skimmer Jebao dc return pump Rodi 2 35g mixing barrels with ball valves IM 40 drilled with 35g acrylic sump Whatever is in there for corals rock etc Text Chris (978) 815-9754
  11. S

Doser recommendations

What’s everyone using for a doser. Looking for something reliable and user friendly
  12. S

Doser recommendations

Hey all!! Just wondering what everyone is using for dosers. Recommendations?
  13. S

Thoughts on ecotech?

Hey all I have a fusion IM 20 that is getting a light and pump upgrade. I wanted to switch to ecotech radion xr15 pro gen 4 and an mp10 with a wireless reef link. Anyone run these? I've heard mixed reviews about ecotech lately. I've always they were the best right now. Also looking at ai...
  14. S

Renewal

Hello I got a notice that my membership needs to be renewed but I'm not sure if I set up for auto renew payment. Is there anyway you can double check for me. Thank you
  15. S

Fellow moms out there?

Hey all just wondering how many other fellow moms keep tanks out there?
  16. S

Still no card

Can I please get my new membership card? Thank you
  17. S

Need new membership card

Hello I renewed my membership on PayPal but haven't received my new card yet. If I could have that mailed to me hat would be great. I need it for discounts at local stores. Thanks.
  18. S

Renew

Hello. I just noticed hat my membership expired. How can I renew
  19. S

Vibrio infections fish tank

Hello im a long time reefer but recently became aware of the dangers of vibrio vulnificus in warm saltwater. I do have some liver issues but my doctor said i would be fine if i wore gloves. Im still freaked out....anyone out there have more to share in this. Experiences, is it common or rare...
  20. S

paly and zoo question

Hey everyone- I'm not new to salt but I'm starting up a 30 gal and I really love zoos and plays. My question is are they dangerous in the tank or only when you frag them? I've heard a lot about palytoxin and its no joke. Is there any danger doing water changes or touching tank water in...
Back