Search results

1. bill120mph

WTB File fish or peppermint shrimps 5

How many peppermint do you have, im looking for atleast 6?
  2. bill120mph

High School Classroom Nano Reef

I have 2 reef keeper lites that i bought as a package deal, they are used but i have never used them. If you would like them pm me a mailing address and i will send them. I can incluse one power bar. Sorry no instructions but i am sure you can find them. Keep them or sell them to fund your...
  3. bill120mph

considering re joining

I was looking for a spreadsheet type data, not proofs by receipt ...
  4. bill120mph

considering re joining

well that was informative thank you.
  5. bill120mph

considering re joining

Not that I should even bother responding to you but I will, I actually want Donate my money, but as a person in business I do my research before I spend money. Starting crap? where does that come from, my question was to the treasurer in the membership forum not to you. You seem to be looking...
  6. bill120mph

considering re joining

7. bill120mph

considering re joining

I do not feel my question was aggressive if read from my original post, but maybe as people replied with insults I was indeed upset when responding. thank you for understanding its a legitimate question.
  8. bill120mph

considering re joining

This is good information, but concerns me that the Board has to spend their own money and yet finacials are not available.
  9. bill120mph

considering re joining

I guess a lot of people don't understand the reason for my question. Lets say that BOSTON REEFERS website said, " Together We Have Raised$$$$$ to benefit???????" ... I could list more... but it doesn't
  10. bill120mph

considering re joining

AND THANKS FOR THE INFORMITIVE REPLY
  11. bill120mph

considering re joining

I appreciate your trying to answer, and I to joined and paid for my membership because of what I was learning here and I still check in to see whats going on. but the root of my question may be out of your position and I do really appreciate you trying.
  12. bill120mph

considering re joining

@ No I did not, I tagged the treasurer which was the advice I was given, I posted in the membership forum and not reef talk, I waited 31 days , and tagged the treasurer multiple times and looked at his last log in dates each time and did not get an answer even tho he was notified by the tags...
  13. bill120mph

considering re joining

@aresangel I did see you reply, I did not know you are a Board member(that should be listed on you profile along with your position?) well I do recognize that the club does spend money on meetings and speakers and does have tools and equipment available to its paid members, I as a person who...
  14. bill120mph

considering re joining

Really? ask for my donation to research to have full access but give the organization a break?!?! Volunteers or not the site has a responsibility to show how they spend the DONATED MONEY. This post has been up for 31 days with out an answer, the people voted to run the site may have lives but...
  15. bill120mph

considering re joining

the silence of the Board makes me wonder
  16. bill120mph

considering re joining

This site is a non profit, it collects dues from people, requires you to pay for selling (which I don't do) it says its money goes to research on their documents? Before I donate money I want to know where it goes or where the money I spent previously went. there are not any reports on the site...
  17. bill120mph

considering re joining

this is ridiculous how does an appointed board member not respond.?!?! I don't get it? @jamesdong009 or would someone with a higher rank prefer to answer?
  18. bill120mph

considering re joining

@jamesdong009 I guess its not? Could you please answer? or do I need to visit the main office where it needs to be readily available?
  19. bill120mph

considering re joining

lol a long 6 years.... I tried checking your page and must admit I have been on To many sites with to many handles ... refresh me please lol
  20. bill120mph

considering re joining

@jamesdong009 is this information available?
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back