Search results

1. Mr. Leemr

FS Cleaning out, MISC Lights, Pumps

Cleaning out the basement, would like to move along a few things: 1.Reeflow Hammerhead/ Barracuda Hybrid pumps - $200.00 plus shipping 2.Gen5 Radion XR30 Pro - $350 plus shipping 3.Orphek Atlantic V4 w/ Gateway -$350 plus shipping 4.Jaebo 4 head Dosing pump with 4 head Slave $75 Plus...
  2. Mr. Leemr

WTB Looking for radion g4 xr30 pro

I have one
  3. Mr. Leemr

Recurring memberships

My account just renewed and I was charged the $20. If I cancel and start a new membership won’t it charge me an additional $20? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Mr. Leemr

Show me your basement sump/ fish rooms

Very nice, I love that frag tank. Where did you get that thing. Are you using a separate ato reservoir or just pumping out of the brutes? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Mr. Leemr

Thanks for the input, I like the clean setup. I’m going to try and keep all my equipment up off of the floor because I’m sick and tired of working on the floor. I may also try to incorporate more of a desk/ testing area as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Mr. Leemr

Well, it looks like within the next month or two i will be moving into a new house. I will be moving my current system (40b with a 20g fuge) to the basement initially in order to eventually set up a sump/fish room with a large DT upstairs in the living room. I’d like to get some feed back from...
  7. Mr. Leemr

dKH going up, up, up

Increasing the output without adjusting the pH in the reactor will absolutely cause the dkh to go up. I also run a reactor on a small system although a little tricky to get set up properly, not impossible.
  8. Mr. Leemr

GFI Tripping periodically

I'm a licensed electrician and i also agree that's a huge mistake, you're risking personal injury and equipment damage by wiring the GFCI in that way! You may as well just install a regular duplex receptacle in its place because its doing nothing. There's obviously an equipment malfunction or...
  9. Mr. Leemr

Emergency tank power suggestions for YOU !!!

@cilyjr your math seems ok, where it gets fuzzy is the loss in efficiency on motor loads as the inverter . And also the temperature of the batteries make a difference, if you did actual battery calcs they’d be rough at best.
  10. Mr. Leemr

RODI Question

My RODI unit sits in the basement close to a drain for waste water, the unit feeds my ATO reservoir on the first floor. All told the length of the tubing far exceeds 20' and i've never had any issues.
  11. Mr. Leemr

me too A BAD DAY! Suggestions please....

+1 on the heartbeat feature, text and an email if it ever loses connection with the network... like the router/modem losing power due to power outage. The notification is almost instant.
  12. Mr. Leemr

Opinions of Radion xr15 g4

My 2 cents, I have a 40 breeder that I converted from MH/t5 combo to LED. I originally bought a Radion XR30 pro gen3 and my corals suffered. They did grow but we’re starved for light. I ended up adding two XR15 pro gen 4 to it as well and am very happy with the current set up. So to answer your...
  13. Mr. Leemr

Ann. New England Frag Farmer's Market 3-3-18 - Storrs, CT

First off, I love this event and look forward to it every year BUT... I believe this event is growing out of this venue, there was massive over crowding especially in the hallways with all the vendors set up there it just chokes the area down way too much. I did however manage to grab some nice...
  14. Mr. Leemr

who needs a membership card ?

I would need one as well!!
  15. Mr. Leemr

My 120g reef

Stunning! I just looked over at my tank and got sad.
  16. Mr. Leemr

HELP... Lost with new apex

Do you have the WXM module? Are the MP40's wireless? that will be required for connecting those devices that you have listed. There's lots of help out there and i'm sure others will chime in as well. feel free to PM me if you'd like i'l likely be able to walk you through getting those pumps and...
  17. Mr. Leemr

Mag Drive 9.5 Return Pump

I used to run a mag 9.5 on my 40b. the pump was located in the sump directly under the tank and was too much flow for my single drain. The pump was always throttled between 1/2 or 3/4 via the shutoff valve. i now run a controllable DC pump, much easier.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back