Search results

1. D

Free Free 90 oceanic tech tank

Have a 90 oceanic starphire tech tank that’s taking up space in the basement , does have some scratches on the front glass but holds water perfectly fine .... bring help with you because the tank is pretty heavy .... it’s free but will take frags
  2. D

Giesemann Spectra questions

Nice , which bulb combo are you going with ? I’m using 2 radium 250w on lux ballast hqi and ati blue plus and love the color it produces
  3. D

Sca 100 gallon build

Quick update , so I transferred everything over , took much longer than expected.... temp dropped do to 69 by the time it was all said and done , hopefully everything survives
  4. D

1 ballast per metal halide
  5. D

I have the 48 inch specture with 20k radius and I love it , can’t really help compare the electricity cost because I’ve only had my setup since December but can tell you I have no interest in changing my light setup .... haven’t notice much at all as far as heat goes , but then again my tank is...
  6. D

Sca 100 gallon build

Thanks man , hope to have everything transferred over this weekend
  7. D

Sca 100 gallon build

Let the fun begin
  8. D

Sca 100 gallon build

Thanks , was my first attempt at building a stand .... I love the dimensions of the 100 , really wanted the 24 inch depth ... almost went with a 80 breeder but decided to go with the extra couple inches in height
  9. D

Sca 100 gallon build

Figured I’d share my sca 100 gallon build , it’s a 48L x 24W x 20H ..... will be transfersi g most of my equipment over from my 90 gallon.... just finished building and paint the stand , should be receiving the tank in the next 2 days .... will be a mixed reef , with mostly sps
  10. D

My 120g tall work in progress

Tank and Equipment ....... 120g 48x18x 30 starfire Over 125 lbs of live rock About 40g sump Mag 18 return Etss reef devil skimmer with mag7 2 ai sol Blu led lights 1 mp40wes and 1 tunze Tunze ato And aqua controller 3
  11. D

rbta decided he would move on top if the candy canes
  12. D

Figured I'd post a couple pics of my 120 , been set up for a couple months after upgrading from a 75.... Plenty more corals to come
  13. D

hair algae ?

thanks for the replys but my tank has been setup for about 8 months , its a 72 bowfront ....ove 100lbs of live rock , 80 of live sand .... my skimmer is a aqua c remora pro that has been modded w/a mag 9 pump ...not sure if its dino because it looks nothing like the pic of it . also no bubbles
  14. D

hair algae ?

is it harmfull? and how should i go about taking care of this ? it only started since i added a rock from a friend
  15. D

hair algae ?

not really sure whats growing in my tank , its stringy and very dark green or black . hoping someone can help me get rid of it
  16. D

t5- actinic suggestions

so should I use 4 of them , and have my halides on for daylight
  17. D

t5- actinic suggestions

i have the outer orbit 2x 150 watt halides 14k w/ 4 t5's over my 72 bow . im just curious to know what the best combo for t5's actinic i can get for growth and color
  18. D

ich on tang ?

its a 72 bow , im purchasing a 20 gal today to do that ....do i need any live sand or anything or will it be ok w/o ...also is there any way to treat it in my dt ? just started adding corals and i have a cleaning crew in there
  19. D

ich on tang ?

so should i just add the water from the dt into the qt ?
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back