Search results

1. D

Free Free 90 oceanic tech tank

Have a 90 oceanic starphire tech tank that’s taking up space in the basement , does have some scratches on the front glass but holds water perfectly fine .... bring help with you because the tank is pretty heavy .... it’s free but will take frags
  2. D

Sca 100 gallon build

Figured I’d share my sca 100 gallon build , it’s a 48L x 24W x 20H ..... will be transfersi g most of my equipment over from my 90 gallon.... just finished building and paint the stand , should be receiving the tank in the next 2 days .... will be a mixed reef , with mostly sps
  3. D

My 120g tall work in progress

Figured I'd post a couple pics of my 120 , been set up for a couple months after upgrading from a 75.... Plenty more corals to come
  4. D

hair algae ?

not really sure whats growing in my tank , its stringy and very dark green or black . hoping someone can help me get rid of it
  5. D

t5- actinic suggestions

i have the outer orbit 2x 150 watt halides 14k w/ 4 t5's over my 72 bow . im just curious to know what the best combo for t5's actinic i can get for growth and color
  6. D

ich on tang ?

today i noticed that my powder brown tang has a bunch of white dots all over his body. almost looks like his skin is peeling . i was wondering if this is ich and what can i do to heal him. i dont have any other tank i can use as a quarentine and am worried that the rest of my fish will fall...
  7. D

aqua c remora pro

is there anyway to use it as a insump skimmer?
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back