Search results

1. S

Sold Sold

Hello, I am interested in the og bounce. Would you be willing to take 250 cash? Also what is your location?
  2. S

Sold Fish for Sale (6in Blonde Nano Tang, 4in Purple Tang, 4in Squareback Anthers, others)

Interested in the naso tang. I sent a message with my number
  3. S

Free Very large Zebra Moray Eel

Thanks! The eel is pending pickup for tomorrow afternoon
  4. S

Free Very large Zebra Moray Eel

Have a very large Zebra Moray Eel that we would like to give away to a good home. Currently has not been eating for a couple weeks but could be due to his current living conditions in our large frag system. Seems to be healthy and may start eating and possibly flourish if put in a proper large...
  5. S

FS Peppermint shrimp, emerald crabs and lots of other inverts

What do you have for peppermint shrimp and how much are they each?
  6. S

FS Last call for coral

Any more of the gonzo left? I will take one. Text me at 5087263532 thanks
  7. S

Reefer 250 Aquascape - Thoughts?

looks great man. I usually put the powerheads on opposing walls, one closer to the back and one closer to front wall. I will usually put one a little higher and one a little lower as well.
  8. S

Reef Deal Used Red sea reefer xl525 super deal

Tank is sold thanks for all the interest
  9. S

Reef Deal Used Red sea reefer xl525 super deal

Crazy crazy deal just posted on Love the Reefs Facebook page! Not sure if posting a link is allowed so just go check it out for yourself on Facebook. Used Red Sea Reefer xl525 in great shape with 3 ai hydra lights, ecotech return, eshopps skimmer and more for $999 if picked up today
  10. S

WTB Anyone got Berghia Nudibranchs?

We have some at the store where I work, Love the Reef. Shoot me a text if you want to come by and grab some during store hours. 5087263532 Dre.
  11. S

Free Volitan Lionfish

Gone, thank you
  12. S

Free Volitan Lionfish

Yes I am an employee just need a new home for this lionfish. Jazzsam sorry I forgot to put my number for quick contact. Shoot me a text at 508 726 3532 and you can come pick up the lionfish during store hours: Thu. 4-8 Fri. 12-8 Sat. 9-5 Sun. 9-5 Just text me and let me know what day you...
  13. S

Free Volitan Lionfish

Have a very large Volitan lionfish at the store that is taking up valuable space. It is about 10+ inches from fin to fin and 8+ inches head to tail. Will eat anything that fits in his mouth. Hoping to find it a good home asap. Please bring your own bucket and lid to transport the fish. Otherwise...
  14. S

FS XL Red Dragon colony

Thanks ECE, piece is pending. That you Mr Giancarlo?
  15. S

Who needs fire

Looks like you have those new nem hosting hippo tangs Frank, sweet!
  16. S

FS XL Red Dragon colony

XL red dragon colony. Tip to tip between 7-8 inches. $120 Text 508-726-3532 if interested. Thanks.
  17. S

Scavo's 60 cube

Very nice! Center overflow I think would be the most unique especially if you have it somewhere that you can view it from all sides. However if it has to be against a wall I would without question drill the back and have an overflow like an eshopps eclipse or ghost. The pipes wont be visible...
  18. S

How long have you been a member of BRS, and how long have you kept reef tanks?

Joined Feb. 2009. Had my first saltwater tank a little over a year after I graduated highschool in late 2004. The only reminder I have of that tank is from a video I recorded at my old apartment. You can here the water splashing in a heavily evaporated tank from the HOB filter in it. HAH...
  19. S

SPS - Growth and STN

Check for bugs too, if you see white spots it's more than likely bite marks from AEFW. Look on dead tissue for eggs, tiny little orange dots. Just a thought
Back